PDA

View Full Version : Actions

braichey
17-04-2011, 04:33 PM
When my pre reg officer was here (8th April) I mentioned a few things I still had to do. She wrote these down and said she would do me an actions form with em on and I had 2 weeks to complete them. This I thought was fine and achievable a one of them was fencing all down the one side of my garden as there were gaps kids could get thro. My da who was going p help me erect a wooden fence was away fo the First week so I got everything together ready for the next week.
Then the letter arrived saying I had only 10 days which took me till 17th!! Panic stations then to get it done at the weekend in the allocated time .
Thankfully we've managed it and I've done everything else.
Just wondering , I didn't phone and check but was she eight to give me 14 days then change it to 10 and incidentally the date on the letter was 15th!! Right muddle if u ask me!! It's all done now anyway, just wanted to get it off my chest!!! I did get a nice visit from some friendly firemen too so there was a good moment! Lol.

breezy
17-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Well done on getting it all done!:clapping:

Demonjill
17-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Phew that sounds like a mad moment!:eek: Well done - speedy fencers!!lol

woo hoo the firemen :blush: :thumbsup:

singlewiththree
18-04-2011, 06:24 AM
I think you will find its a the start of a long paperwork battle with people not knowing the correct information, changing it and then not telling you to the last minute. It happens all the time, not necessarily right but nothing can be done.

Well done on getting them done though.

onceinabluemoon
18-04-2011, 06:59 AM
Heehee, welcome to the world of Ofsted, where nothing is consistent and thinsg change daily depending on who you speak to...

Well done for getting the actions done though!! Speedy or what! :clapping: :clapping:

braichey
18-04-2011, 04:30 PM
i just pray they dont want to come out and inspect me again, hopefully ive put enought detail in the response letter and offered to email pics if they want. If they do come out do they just do the "missed" bits and not everything, dont think my stomach could cope with that again!!!:panic: