PDA

View Full Version : Red nose day/donation certificate

Pauline
15-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Has anyone else paid in their fundraising certificate?

We paid ours in online and it said that we would get a certificate, the children are excited about receiving it, but it has been 3 weeks now and no sign :(

Anyone else received one?

Dragonfly
15-04-2011, 08:51 PM
I paid mine into the bank, you then have to send sponser forms and stamped paying in slip from the bank.Done that a couple weeks ago and have not had a certificate back either:(

Pauline
16-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Just found this, sounds like they go out in May:

We'd love to personally thank each and every one of our wonderful supporters for their fantastic efforts, but to keep our costs as low as possible we only send Thank You Certificates if they’re requested. Our thank you certificates act as receipts for our fundraisers so it’s really important that we know how you paid your money in.
There are a number of ways listed below that you can let us know you’d like a Thank You Certificate. Please also be aware that our certificates won’t be posted out until May.

Fill in your address and tick the 'Thank You Certificate' box on the back of your giro slip, found in your fundraising kit. You can send it with your cheque to Red Nose Day 2011, Ernst & Young, PO Box 51543, London, SE1 2UG.
If you’re paying in your fundraising money online or over the counter at a bank, Post Office or building society please send your receipt to the same address above (indicating you’d like a certificate), and we promise we’ll send your certificate as soon as we can.
Email us at fundraising@comicrelief.com with a copy of your receipt and let us know you would like one.

breezy
16-04-2011, 04:05 PM
that would explain where mine is then:laughing:

Trouble
17-04-2011, 01:17 PM
paid mine online but nothing :panic: :panic: :panic:

Chell
17-04-2011, 08:14 PM
I paid all my money online. I then emailed the address that Pauline posted and was told I would be sent one. They asked for the link to my fundraising page so they could double check what I had raised. I think you have to request the certificate otherwise you won't get one.