PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone doing the CCLD NVQ3?

jaz
25-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Since I am doing the NVQ3 I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together on here sometime and just brain storm occasionally. I must admit to finding it difficult at the moment as I'm not going to any evening classes, so feeling quite isolated.

If you want you can pm me, or leave a message.

Thanks

J
x

hello kitty
25-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi, I should be starting any time now but awaiting to hear from my local college about start dates. Would love to chat about the NVQ and swop ideas, will pm you when I know when I am starting.

manjay
25-04-2008, 06:19 PM
I start mine next Thursday! Not sure I have much brain to storm but we could have a go

chubbymummy
25-04-2008, 07:04 PM
i'm in the middle of this at the moment but would love to help and help others.

name the time and date and i'll see if i can make it

jaz
27-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Sounds good that we can all get together sometime.

would anyone else like to join in?

J
x

oakie dokie
27-04-2008, 04:21 PM
i have just started mine. I'm hoping i can carry on with it as i failed the literacy part of the entrance test so have to do a like skills course along side of nvq.
i would be glad of any advice and help and if i can help others. We could definitely bounce ideas off each other.

hazelx

nell57
28-04-2008, 08:44 AM
Hi

I am close to completing mine, so if there is any I might be able to help you all with just give us a shout:)

Helen

jaz
28-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Have you seen the 'sticky post' that Pauline has put up. If so can you please put your support there so we can establish people who want to be involved.

Many thanks

J
xx

Eagles4ever
01-05-2008, 05:44 AM
Hi all,

I'm about halfway through mine but would love to join in and help anyone if I can and also get help where needed.

Sue x

PS - where's Pauline's sticky?

Eagles4ever
01-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Hi, I've just been pm'd and told I have to be an amber member before I can join the NVQ forum group.

Does anyone know what that means?

Sue x

jaz
01-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Hi Sue,

I have just pm'd you.

It has been decided that people need to be amber members before they can join the group. I hope people will appreciate that this is done with the best of intentions, and that to become amber really does not take that long.

J
x

Eagles4ever
01-05-2008, 07:42 PM
The thing is I only joined this website to get help with my NVQ and now it doesn't seem that I'm going to be able to until I made loads of other posts but there isnt anything else I want to actually post about so I guess I wont be able to join.

Oh well, c'est la vie. Guess I'll have to try and do it on my own. :mad: :(

Pipsqueak
01-05-2008, 08:40 PM
There is another site you can use Eagles
http://z11.invisionfree.com/NVQ_CCLD/index.php?act=idx

Stay and join us - we are tons of fun and it won't take you long to get up to your postcount

Rubybubbles
01-05-2008, 10:03 PM
There is another site you can use Eagles
http://z11.invisionfree.com/NVQ_CCLD/index.php?act=idx

Stay and join us - we are tons of fun and it won't take you long to get up to your postcount

beat me to it hun lol

Pipsqueak
02-05-2008, 06:22 AM
Great minds think alike eh Rubes!!!

Its a shame you feel like that Eagles (if you are still about) because there is tons to this site to discover.

Eagles4ever
02-05-2008, 06:43 AM
Morning - I am still here!!!! You don't get rid of me that easily :)

I'm already a member on the site you mentioned but wanted to join in on this one to get different view points from people not on that one.

I have looked around this site and you're right, there is some good stuff on here but I'm the sort of person who just tends to read threads and not actually post cos I can never think of anything to put that someone else hasn't already written.

Sue x

crazybones
02-05-2008, 06:46 AM

I'm already a member on the site you mentioned but wanted to join in on this one to get different view points from people not on that one.

I have looked around this site and you're right, there is some good stuff on here but I'm the sort of person who just tends to read threads and not actually post cos I can never think of anything to put that someone else hasn't already written.

Sue x

It doesnt matter if someone has already given the same opinion as you Sue, everyone has something to offer on here even if it is just backing up advice already given. Please stay and join in. We are a nice bunch and hopefully welcoming to everyone.

Pipsqueak
02-05-2008, 07:12 AM

Sue x

You may find there are several of us over on the forum I mention!!!:)

I know its perhaps hard to join in (especially when we all seem to "know" each other) but as Annie says even if it agreeing with someone elses opinion the original poster will find comfort from the "back up".
And if you have a difference of opinion - well on here its always respected.

I am pretty sure you will find something to post about, just have a lurk about!:D

Glad you have come back:thumbsup:

Pauline
02-05-2008, 07:26 AM
You might not be able to access the passworded area yet Sue, but you could always ask your questions in the Training and Courses area and I'm sure members will be happy to help, that will also increase your post count to becoming an amber member.

The reason for the amber rule is so that members who are posting their work in the password area are protected from people they don't know copying their work. Just as yours will be protected when you get in there :)

Eagles4ever
02-05-2008, 08:55 AM
Thanks for your replies. I guess I'd better get posting!!

Sue x

Eagles4ever
03-05-2008, 11:44 AM
I've made 20 posts now - can I have the password please :)

Sue x

deeb66
03-05-2008, 01:50 PM
The system should automaticall turn you 'Amber'.

If it doesn't do it automaticaly then you would need to PM Pauline and let her know so that she can do it manually.

I do know that Pauline is really busy over the next few days so she may take a little time to get back to you.

Once you have changed to 'Amber' you should PM Jasper2 who will give you the password.

HTH