angeldelight
14-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Do any of you have any nice low fat recipe ideas

I fancy something different , tasty and filling

Thanks

Angel xx

breezy
16-04-2011, 08:08 PM
I will look some up for you when I'm more awake Angel, what sort of food do you like/not like?

Twinkles
16-04-2011, 09:23 PM
dust.......

The Juggler
17-04-2011, 08:52 AM
lol twinks :laughing: :laughing: Angel do you like eggs. for lunches, omlettes/boiled eggs are nice. have it with a salad or some green beans?

evenings, chicken with roasted veg - whatever veggies you like though stick with green veggies rather than root veggies (as they are more carb based) so leeks/spring onions, courgettes, peppers etc. spice it up a bit with garlic/chillis or just rosemary/oregano basil. pork chops and a salad/a steak (for a treat) with a salad and veg.

some new potatoes with mint.

having said all that I seem to remember you told me you don't like green beans or salad much :laughing: :laughing:

any big pot dishes, chicken in tomato pasta sauce, bolognese, ratatoille, chicken casserole are fine just go easy on the amount of rice/pasta/potatoes you have with them hon.

RainbowMum
17-04-2011, 08:56 AM
A simple curry made with veg such as cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, swede, onions and pepper - use a curry powder and add a tin or 2 of chopped toms to make it saucy, use as little oil as poss to start it off and its very low fat but yuuuuummmy!:)

kindredspirits
17-04-2011, 09:05 AM
get down the library and borrow a weight watchers recipe book ;)