PDA

View Full Version : Update of insurance of NCMA - NEW

Chatterbox Childcare
11-04-2011, 08:11 PM
New legal service

NCMA membership now includes an enhanced legal service.

As part of their NCMA membership, childminders and nannies have always enjoyed the peace of mind of a legal helpline in case they should ever need it.

NCMA has responded to recent member feedback on the provision of our legal support, and as a direct result, we have now launched an enhanced service for all members, at no extra cost!

Significant improvements have been made to the new service, including better support with debt recovery.

The new service, provided by established legal services provider Composite Legal Expenses, now offers members:

24/7 access to a solicitor at the end of the phone
Improved debt recovery support
£50,000 legal expenses insurance to protect you in the event of Contract Disputes*, Employment Disputes, Defence against Criminal Prosecution, Protection of Registration, Personal Injury, and Taxation

NCMA members can access legal advice from qualified solicitors on the new legal line, open between 8am and 6pm, with an emergency service operating outside of these hours to provide support 24 hours a day – seven days a week. Members should call 02921 156458 and have their membership number handy.

Members that have an ongoing case being supported by the previous legal team, Vincents, can continue to get support from Vincents until its conclusion.

* Cover applies to contract disputes where NCMA contracts are used

Pipsqueak
11-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Lets hope that they can live up to what is needed from them and what they say they are offering.

They are (as far as I know) still with the same firm of solicitors, so I am guessing they have given them a 'talking to'.

Its a case of watch this space isn't it (cynical bat that I am)

Carol M
11-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Fingers crossed then:D
Carol xx

miffy
11-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Thanks Debbie.

Hope it's as good as it sounds!

Miffy xx