PDA

View Full Version : Questionaire ideas please!

Trpta108
07-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas for questions to put in parents questionaire. I am also thinking of doing a childrens questionaire. My mindees are 4, 5 and 8 years old. Any suggestions and advice would be much appreciated.
Trine

christine e
07-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Try and encourage parents to give more than a YES/NO answer

Mine asks the following

Are you happy with the overall childcare I provide?
Are there any improvements you feel I could make which would benefit your child?
Are you happy with the activities, routines and outings I provide for your childr? Do you think they could be improved in any way?
Do you consider that your child is happy in my setting and are there ways I could make that time more enjoyable?
Are you happy with the meals I provide? Do you have any suggestions for improvement?

Are you happy with the information I share with you? Is there any further information you would like me to include?

then I have a section for any additional comments

Hope this helps

Cx

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
07-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Hi for the childrens one i have a picture questionaire.

I have 8 pictures of different activities and then ask them to number them from 1-8 1 being the best.
i.e outdoor play, arts and crafts, computers/tv, musical instruments etc

the children write their name and age and circle when they come to me i.e before/after school, term time, school holidays,

i also have an empty box which says any other ideas and then the children can write them in there.

Heres a few things on the adults one
How they felt when they first met me and looked around my setting, was it welcoming
If i explained all the paperwork to them i.e policies, risk assesments, if they understood this
Whether i explained the EYFS to them in an understanding way
layout of my setting
settling in sessions

After each question i have any further comments section

Trpta108
08-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Many thanks for your replies, they were really helpful:) . Great idea with the pictures and numbers for the children.
Trine