PDA

View Full Version : EYFS Poster

newbie1512
07-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Hi

Dont suppose anybody has a spare EYFS parents poster from the pack I could have please?

I have tried to call and get one, but like the packs, they dont soupply them anymore.

Im happy to pay for it and I would be very grateful :) :)

JulieA
07-04-2011, 12:12 PM
I think you can download one from the website. I'll have a look and post a link if I can find it.

Edit:
Is this the one you mean?

http://nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/node/84579

Don't know how to make it into a proper link, but I think you can just copy and paste it into your search bar.

Edit:
Ooooh look it did it all on it's own! :clapping:

green puppy
07-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Hi

Dont suppose anybody has a spare EYFS parents poster from the pack I could have please?

I have tried to call and get one, but like the packs, they dont soupply them anymore.

Im happy to pay for it and I would be very grateful :) :)

Do you mean the big poster with the themes on like in the link above? If so I think I have one, will check later as children asleep upstairs now.

sandy64
07-04-2011, 01:33 PM
hi you can download from ofsted website:)

newbie1512
07-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Hi

Thanks for the replies, its the big one im after, think its A1 size

I would love to have one but I dont think it would look as good printed, and for how much I have spent on ink cartridges since starting, id bee happier to pay for the poster :D

green puppy
07-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Hi

Thanks for the replies, its the big one im after, think its A1 size

I would love to have one but I dont think it would look as good printed, and for how much I have spent on ink cartridges since starting, id bee happier to pay for the poster :D

I have one, if you pm me your address I can post it tomorrow.:)

JulieA
07-04-2011, 06:22 PM
The really massive wall chart one? I think I still have mine somewhere (too big for wall so I use the little one in Learning Journals). PM me if you get no joy, and I'll see if I can find it.

sarah707
08-04-2011, 11:44 AM
What on earth do you want one for? :laughing: Do you have a hole in your wall that wants covering? :laughing:

It's not something I have ever put up in my house I just have an A4 version for reference when I am writing things :D