PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck!

nic t
07-04-2011, 08:54 AM
I am in the process of writing my second stage complaint and it's panicing me abit! :(

At least this time it will be Ofsted investigating rather than Tribal.

I am going to include a copy of their own fact sheet on risk assessments which Tribal didn't seem to pay any attention too!

Fingers crossed that somebody with abit of sense investigates and fingers crossed that my nerves will hold incase somebody just turns up on my doorstep. :( Am assuming that if they decided to re-inspect they would tell me, but who knows.

Thanks for listening to me waffle!

WibbleWobble
07-04-2011, 09:04 AM
waffle away...we are all on your side

chin up chuck

mandy xxx

nic t
07-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Thanks Mandy!

Doubting myself now, got that horrible anxious feeling creeping in and just had a good old cry. :( (Got no mindees here!)

Was really pleased with my overall grade. Keep thinking what if they re-inspect and I get unsatisfactory. :eek: Will be kicking myself that I didn't just graciously take my good.

carol cameron
07-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Just wanted to wish you luck.
I refused to accept my grading following an inspection some years ago and it took six months before I was reinspected and given the grade I believed I deserved.
Hopefully the system will have changed and it will be a lot quicker for you but my point is that you have to try or you will always wonder what if?
Sending a big hug:)

keeks
07-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Wishing you luck too, well done for going through it!

All fingers crossed for you.

xxx

miffy
07-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Fingers crossed you get the outcome you want

Miffy xx