PDA

View Full Version : Wickford Childminder, covers Grange school

nb73
06-04-2011, 12:30 PM
My name is Nicola, I am an Ofsted registered childminder. I will be covering Grange school from Sept 2011 for drop-off and picking up of children.

I live in Wickford with my husband and 3 year old son in a non-smoking, pet-free home with a safe and secure garden for outdoor play.

I am fully insured through the NCMA. I have a full, clean driving licence. Both myself and my husband are CRB checked.

I will take the children out daily to toddler groups, the library, the park, and in the holidays we will have trips to the zoo, play centres, farms and other fun attractions.

Children will cover each area of the EYFS through the various activities we undertake without even realising they are learning. I have a wide range of toys for each age group which I rotate regularly to stimulate interest and achievement. Activities will include outdoor play, dressing up, messy play, crafts, cooking and activities for special occasions/events as well as imaginative play and music & movement.

As a parent I know it is distressing to leave your child, and I provide a warm, loving and safe environment, and my aim is to ensure your child feels safe, happy and secure in my setting whilst having fun.

I have the following qualifications & training:
12 Hour Pediatric First Aid
Cache Level 3 How to set up a homebased childcare service
Safeguarding Children course
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS course)

My current hours will be Mon-Fri 8am – 6pm although flexibility can be arranged.

My fees start from £3.75 per hour, please contact me to discuss your needs. My fee includes healthy balanced snacks and meals, and trips to toddler groups.

Kind regards, Nicola