PDA

View Full Version : pre reg actions

laura2kidz
24-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Hi does anyone know if on your pre reg they give you actions whether or not they come back adn check. It is just i recieved the letter today with my actions on and a date they have to be done by, but it does not say if they come back to visit or not. there is just a form to fill in when work completed and how i completed the work. Thanks. Laura

sarah707
24-04-2008, 02:02 PM
They will go over them with you at your first inspection about 6 months after you are registered. They take the signed form as evidence you have done them until then...

good luck getting things done! :D

Tatia
24-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Yeah I just had to date and sign the form saying I had done them, like safety film for low-level glass and err...I think that was it. Unless it's something major I doubt they'll come back out.

littlesprogs
24-04-2008, 04:37 PM
i think they do random checks, but they dont check everyone.

SonnysMummy
24-04-2008, 08:24 PM
I got my action letter today too. Got just over a week to do them but it's just a couple of things to make the boundaries safe in the garden. The lady that came for the pre-reg didn't say they'd come back out, just said to do them and send the form back off. She was really nice. Did they say clean the skirting boards on yours?!!:rolleyes:

Kelly:)

angeldelight
25-04-2008, 07:33 AM
Good luck Laura and Kelly

Angel xx

smithya85
28-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Im scared they point out something ive forgotten to clean!! I'll be mortified if they say my house is dirty!!! Was that a joke about the skirting boards?! Eek!!