PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean

Rubybubbles
24-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Under members list no. of referals??

A few times when I've been checkign back on old threads to see what happened about something, some members have this on there??

just wondered what it meant:o

mrsbumbles
24-04-2008, 10:25 AM
I hav'nt got a clue, sorry :blush:

Sure some clever clogs will know the answer :thumbsup:

Rubybubbles
24-04-2008, 10:27 AM
I hav'nt got a clue, sorry :blush:

Sure some clever clogs will know the answer :thumbsup:

at least it's not just me!! It was you that I saw it on:laughing:

mrsbumbles
24-04-2008, 10:31 AM
Ive not seen it, but cant say im the 'brightest button in the box' only noticed green lights next to username last week:eek:

Be intrested to know the answer though :thumbsup:

Rubybubbles
24-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Ive not seen it, but cant say im the 'brightest button in the box' only noticed green lights next to username last week:eek:

Be intrested to know the answer though :thumbsup:

:laughing: :laughing: yep remember the thread

avril
24-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Sorry I've only just noticed now that you've posted the thread:blush:

I've had a root around the forum but cannot find any reason why, I now want to know why too!!!!:laughing:

Avril x:)

sarah707
24-04-2008, 11:07 AM
If you tell a friend about the forum and they mention your name when they register, Pauline marks it that you have made a referral... :D

Rubybubbles
24-04-2008, 11:12 AM
ahhhhhh:idea:

thanks sarah!! oh well won't be having that then , I've made all my friends here:clapping:

Pauline
24-04-2008, 11:45 AM
If you tell a friend about the forum and they mention your name when they register, Pauline marks it that you have made a referral... :D

No I don't. :panic:

It's an option for people to build up sort of league table of who has referred most new members but I've not got it set because it was quite a complicated thing and I wasn't sure that it was worth it. :)

mrsbumbles
24-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Oh that explains it :thumbsup:

Thankyou Sarah and Pauline.

miffy
24-04-2008, 12:04 PM

It's an option for people to build up sort of league table of who has referred most new members but I've not got it set because it was quite a complicated thing and I wasn't sure that it was worth it. :)

Thanks for the explanation - I didn't know what it was for either

miffy xx

christine e
24-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the explanation - I didn't know what it was for either

miffy xx

I could have been your referal as you encouraged me to join and stop lurking about in the background

Cx

avril
24-04-2008, 12:33 PM

Thankyou, I was wondering too!!:D

Avril x:)