PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

missnaughty
29-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Hi All

I am looking into childminding and I have my briefing session soon.

However there are 2 issues I am slightly worried about. The first is I have a criminal record, I had a recent crb check and this was for an offence in 1991 when I was 17.

My second issue is I have a conditon called Lupus I am on medication and it is fine but I have to go to the hospital every 3 months for checks.

I have not mentioned these issues yet with the development worker as I was looking for advice first.
If anyone has had experience with any of these issue I would love to here your advice.

Thanks x

missnaughty
30-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Hi All

I am looking into childminding and I have my briefing session soon.

However there are 2 issues I am slightly worried about. The first is I have a criminal record, I had a recent crb check and this was for an offence in 1991 when I was 17.

My second issue is I have a conditon called Lupus I am on medication and it is fine but I have to go to the hospital every 3 months for checks.

I have not mentioned these issues yet with the development worker as I was looking for advice first.
If anyone has had experience with any of these issue I would love to here your advice.

Thanks x

Hi All
Ive tried doing a search and still cant find anything to help with my questions.

So please if you have had experience please let me know. xx

breezy
30-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum, I'm afraid I dont know about lupus affecting minding or not, nor the criminal record, my guess would be it would depend what it was for.
Hopefully someone else here will know:)

missnaughty
30-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum, I'm afraid I dont know about lupus affecting minding or not, nor the criminal record, my guess would be it would depend what it was for.
Hopefully someone else here will know:)

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

Xx