PDA

View Full Version : She's been!

missymood
28-03-2011, 11:31 AM
Hi
Just had my pre reg.

Everything was good and she just checked my crb's, driving licence, Birth certifiate.

She went right thorugh my house and was lovely.

I have 3 children and my youngest is 5 and at full time school so I thought she should not be included in my numbers as she is not here.

I am down at the moment for 5 under 8's of which 2 can be under 5 but only 1 under 1. She said that she would check this out and I was not happy about my numbers.:(

What do you think?

Jo Jo
28-03-2011, 11:38 AM
I have a six year old and is counted in my numbers as you are their primary carer so if they are poorly at school etc they will need to be picked up hence why they need to be included in your numbers for under 8's
hope that makes sense
:)
I currently can have 5 under 8's 3 in the early years group , 1 of which can be under one, and 2 over the early years group, hope that helps.
hope your certificate comes quick for you

missymood
28-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Hi
Sorry didn't make myself clear

I have 3 chidren and my youngest was 5 in September and in full time school.

She said that I can have 5 under 8 of which 2 under 5 and 1 to be under 1.

I thought I should have 5 under 8 of which 3 under 5 and 1 to be under 1 as all my children are at school:(

Jo Jo
28-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Hi
Sorry didn't make myself clear

I have 3 chidren and my youngest was 5 in September and in full time school.

She said that I can have 5 under 8 of which 2 under 5 and 1 to be under 1.

I thought I should have 5 under 8 of which 3 under 5 and 1 to be under 1 as all my children are at school:(

sorry yes i see what you mean now, is it maybe to do with space in the house etc

missymood
28-03-2011, 11:54 AM
We are really lucky that we have a large house and large garden too.

Really confused but will call Ofsted I think and query it as it should be 3 under 5.:D

Jo Jo
28-03-2011, 11:59 AM
We are really lucky that we have a large house and large garden too.

Really confused but will call Ofsted I think and query it as it should be 3 under 5.:D

I agree give ofsted a call as it should be 3 under 5, especially if you have a large enough house too,
good luck hun

missymood
28-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Hope you are enjoying your cm

Jo Jo
28-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Hope you are enjoying your cm

i just registered 2 weeks ago not got any mindees yet as i havent yet advertised, just waiting on some leaflets and buisness cards to be delivered to get the ball rolling really.
Thank you

missymood
28-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Hi all sorted.
Just confirmed that I am registered for 5 under 8 of which 3 under 5 and only one can be under 1.:D

Just waiting for the certificate now and then I am ready to go:clapping: :clapping:

fieryleo1984
28-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Thats great news hun! did she go through the eyfs book and stuff?

Even though I havent had a date for my pre-reg i need to swot up again on stuff as I still havent completed my booklet :-/

Heres to a succesful business

Emma x:clapping:

missymood
28-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Hi
She asked alot on safeguarding and who to contact if suspected child was abused, what the signs were, if you were accused of abusing a child. What would you do? and call? How I would organise my day with a baby and a 3 yr old. What toys I would have and how can I ensure that the smaller ones get just as much attention as the older ones!

A little about the EYFS but not much really

She was here for ages but was very nice

Good luck:thumbsup:

miffy
28-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Hi all sorted.
Just confirmed that I am registered for 5 under 8 of which 3 under 5 and only one can be under 1.:D

Just waiting for the certificate now and then I am ready to go:clapping: :clapping:

Glad you got it sorted!

Hope your certificate comes through soon

Miffy xx

missymood
30-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Called yesterday and today:D

It's in the post:clapping: :clapping: