PDA

View Full Version : i want my certificate :(

marlee1986
23-03-2011, 09:39 AM
so phoned ofsted this morning to see if my certificate was on its way in the post :).
sadly as i had gt my friend to fill in her forms as an assistaint for 1 day a week its now holding my certificate up!!!!! :(, as i have to wait 4 her checks to come bk i only need her 1 day a week n want even sure if ofsted wud grant me the extra place as im just regisitered.

any way asked the lady on the phone if i cud put a stop to the assistains application get my certificate n then start hers again. she said yes but just waiting on a call back from ofsted to say its had a stop to it n the regulators have signed n aproved my certificate!!!!!

so much going on arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!

breezy
23-03-2011, 08:20 PM
hopefully it'll be sorted and with you soon!

BuggsieMoo
23-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Chase them again in the morning and ask that they email the certificate to you whilst they post the original to you - you can start work from this and then replace the email with the original. That's what I did when I moved. Good luck.

Ive just registered my husband as an assistant as well! x

Jo Jo
23-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Hope it comes quickly for you hun x :)

marlee1986
24-03-2011, 03:50 PM
hey all, i did ring this morning and she had just printed it off :) and said it wud be in the post today, so tommorow or friday hopefully :) yayayaya happy lol

marlee

JoJo*
24-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Well done:clapping: