PDA

View Full Version : A SUNNY TUESDAY

angeldelight
22-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Morning Everyone

Lovely sunny morning here hope you all have the same ?

Hopefully a day in the garden for us... what are you all doing today?

Have a good one and enjoy the sun

Angel xx

mama2three
22-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Well my voice has returned but Im still very croaky - and have to keep crossing my legs when i cough!:blush:
Chilly but sunny here today , hoping it warms up a little this afternoon and we can get puddle suited up and wash all of the outdoor toys .
Bit worried about playing in the garden as ds got bitten really badly at the weekend , but mindees should be alright in their suits and babymindee will be on the rugs.
Toddlers this morning i think , though havent done it with 3 before , m,ay need eyes in the back of my head!

cherry
22-03-2011, 08:43 AM
No sun here today, but not to cold.

Off to Toddler group this morning and hopefully playing outside this afternoon.

Have a great day :)

singingcactus
22-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Hi,
Lovely and sunny here too. We are napping right now, but then we'll have some fun in the yard. After lunch we might go to the art club here while dh cuts the grass. After school we will be planting our sunflower and pea house, and planting the nasturtiums and marigolds too.

I need to re attach some letters and numbers to the outdoor paint boards cos they fell off yesterday. And then DH and I will redesign the playhouse tower. We've realised that the big kids don't actually play in the house part, they only like the look out bit. So we're going to make the look out way bigger, and move the shed to underneath (needs some adjustment but should be simple enough) so that the littlies can access the house, and it can be used for shelf storage for my loose parts.

angeldelight
22-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Hi,
Lovely and sunny here too. We are napping right now, but then we'll have some fun in the yard. After lunch we might go to the art club here while dh cuts the grass. After school we will be planting our sunflower and pea house, and planting the nasturtiums and marigolds too.

I need to re attach some letters and numbers to the outdoor paint boards cos they fell off yesterday. And then DH and I will redesign the playhouse tower. We've realised that the big kids don't actually play in the house part, they only like the look out bit. So we're going to make the look out way bigger, and move the shed to underneath (needs some adjustment but should be simple enough) so that the littlies can access the house, and it can be used for shelf storage for my loose parts.

Have not heard that word " yard " for years - my lovely nan always used to say it ha ha

Angel xx

Mouse
22-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Morning!

Lovely and sunny here. Makes everything seem so much better :clapping:

FussyElmo
22-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Its a beautiful day here - lovely sunshine :clapping: :clapping:

keeks
22-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Good afternoon people!

I've just got back from my first childminder drop in and it was amazing! Such lovely, friendly people and a brilliant setting with free flow into the garden. Mindee loved it and I've exchanged numbers with some new people who live near to me. :D :D :D

It is gorgeous weather here today, sunny and 15 degrees.
:jump for joy:

Have a lovely afternoon everyone!

xx

nicoleon
22-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Such a lovely day :clapping: Been to the park this morning, then played in the garden with sand and water table and now napping after lunch :thumbsup:

I agree, everything just feels lovely when the sun is shining :jump for joy: