PDA

View Full Version : NCMA pack lost in post!!!

jordanann
23-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Hi All
After reading some posts about how long untill you get your pack, i decided to call NCMA as i sent my application off weeks ago. I got through pretty quick and was told that it had been sent to me in March and to call post office.
I tried to call post office and after about 5 phone calls to different departments!!!! They cant find it:angry:

I have to say NCMA were great when i called to explain what had happened with post office and they are sending me another pack.

So if anyone is still waiting for their packs its well worth calling NCMA to find out when your pack was sent out. Hopefully yours hasnt been lost in the post like mine!!!

Love Lisa
xx xx xx

Pipsqueak
23-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Hope you get your new one soon.

Typical of the post office!!!! you'll probably get both turn up together!

sarah707
23-04-2008, 05:09 PM
I used to have a postman live next door to me many years ago.

One morning the police raided his house...

They found bags full of unopened undelivered letters and parcels stuffed in cupboards, under beds, in wardrobes... everywhere!

Lazy s*d had been hiding them instead of delivering them for months apparently!

Not the Post Office's finest hour! :laughing:

jaja
23-04-2008, 08:33 PM
my post always goes missing, i tend to send everything in registered post now, it drives me mad :angry: plus my posty doesnt arrive until 1.30 ish !!!!

tulip0803
23-04-2008, 09:33 PM
my post always goes missing, i tend to send everything in registered post now, it drives me mad :angry: plus my posty doesnt arrive until 1.30 ish !!!!

My postie is fantastic - he knows where I am working or hubby may be hanging out and will deliver there if too big for letterbox. If cannot find anyone he takes to post office in village cos the sorting office is 10 mile away. So there are some good ones out there:)

miffy
23-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Good job you rang!

Hope your new pack comes soon

miffy xx

angeldelight
25-04-2008, 06:45 PM
Hope you dont wait long

Angel xx