PDA

View Full Version : second briefing session...

Kezzle
21-03-2011, 04:04 PM
completed today YEY! I have to say i was prepared for paperwork but i never expected to be given this many forms! I'm glad to be on the way now though! Is there any one in the Glossop/Derbyshire area that can recommend a good place to do Paediatric first aid at all? Typically the council stop doing one just when i need it!! St johns looks expensive :/ Any help would be much appreciated.

sarah707
21-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Well done!!

First aid is getting expensive I am afraid. Can't your training people suggest anywhere?

:D

braichey
21-03-2011, 09:27 PM
I did mine with st johns and it was good but o booked and paid £119 before my development worker told me I could do it for £40 thro her!!!! Nothing I could do! Booooooo!

Kezzle
22-03-2011, 04:09 PM
I did mine with st johns and it was good but o booked and paid £119 before my development worker told me I could do it for £40 thro her!!!! Nothing I could do! Booooooo!

@Sarah Thank you :)

@braichey

Ah really. I need to call my improvement officer and confirm that i'm going ahead with it all. Ive reserved a place with St johns, i told them i would confirm in april as my o/h is the driver so i need to see his training plans first. I'm finding the order of everything a little confusing it's like other than the first aid i don't know what i should be doing next. I'm trying to crack on with this and do my OU course. I will email the development worker and see what training courses she has before i deffinitely go on the St Johns. :)