PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies in Honley, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire - Full / Part / Term time

kirstya
21-03-2011, 11:56 AM
My name is Kirsty and I live in Honley with my Husband and 2 children aged 8 and 6. I love working with children - childminding is definately the career for me!
I have completed the Preparing to Child mind 10 week course with Kirklees which has equipped me with all the knowledge and information I need to care for children in my home, providing a safe, secure and happy environment in which children can thrive. On top of this course I have also completed Paediatric first aid and Food Safety courses and hold an enhanced CRB certificate. I continue to update and attend regular training courses which I feel would benefit me and help me to provide the best care possible.
I take the children on regular outings to toddler groups, parks, feed the ducks etc and provide lots of fun activities in my home as well as time for free play and rest.
I have full and part-time places available and offer term-time only contracts. I aim to be as flexible as possible so please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements further.
Many thanks, Kirsty :)

Katie1301
22-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Hello,

Hope you're ok

My name is Katie and I will moving back to Honley in the summer. My son will be 21 months old in September when I start work as an English teacher.

I have been reading your information on one of the other websites and we would be really interested in meeting with you if you still have any vacancies?

We would need childcare for 2-3 days a week and would be really interested in discussing a term time contract.

I would really appreciate it if you could get back to be as I am keen to get childcare sorted out as soon as I can.

I look forward to hearing from you

Katie

Katie1301
22-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Hi Kirsty,

I'm sorry I forgot to ask about the direct.gov website; I can't find your details on there. I just wondered why that is?

Thank you

Katie

kirstya
23-03-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi Katie

thanks for your reply. I have sent you a private message.

Thanks, Kirsty

kirstya
24-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Hi Katie

Did you receive my message? x

Jess Varley
05-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi

After reading your profile I wondered if you could answer me a few questions regarding availability, flexibility etc. I currently have one son aged 2yrs 6mths and a second child due in March. My son is eligible to join a pre-school for 15 hours in September 2012. I would like him to attend Honley Infants pre-school, if I can secure a place! I plan to return to work around February time 2013 and would not be able to pick him up and drop him off. I would therefore be looking for a childminder who could care for my new baby and son. I would also require flexible child care as my husband works shift and I am a teacher, so would only require term time care. Do you think you would be able to help me?

Thank you

Jessica Varley

My name is Kirsty and I live in Honley with my Husband and 2 children aged 8 and 6. I love working with children - childminding is definately the career for me!
I have completed the Preparing to Child mind 10 week course with Kirklees which has equipped me with all the knowledge and information I need to care for children in my home, providing a safe, secure and happy environment in which children can thrive. On top of this course I have also completed Paediatric first aid and Food Safety courses and hold an enhanced CRB certificate. I continue to update and attend regular training courses which I feel would benefit me and help me to provide the best care possible.
I take the children on regular outings to toddler groups, parks, feed the ducks etc and provide lots of fun activities in my home as well as time for free play and rest.
I have full and part-time places available and offer term-time only contracts. I aim to be as flexible as possible so please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements further.
Many thanks, Kirsty :)

kirstya
06-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Hi

After reading your profile I wondered if you could answer me a few questions regarding availability, flexibility etc. I currently have one son aged 2yrs 6mths and a second child due in March. My son is eligible to join a pre-school for 15 hours in September 2012. I would like him to attend Honley Infants pre-school, if I can secure a place! I plan to return to work around February time 2013 and would not be able to pick him up and drop him off. I would therefore be looking for a childminder who could care for my new baby and son. I would also require flexible child care as my husband works shift and I am a teacher, so would only require term time care. Do you think you would be able to help me?

Thank you

Jessica Varley

Hi Jessica

Thank you for your message. I may be able to accomodate your requirements and term time only would be fine. Please could you advise what days you would need, and times?

Many thanks
Kirsty