PDA

View Full Version : peppa pig activity ideas please

mushpea
20-03-2011, 11:43 AM
all of my littlies love peppa pig at the moment so thats going to be our theme,, does anyone have any cheap ideas that we can do ,,, esepcialy incorporating garden play somehow

Penny1959
20-03-2011, 11:54 AM
If you have Peppa Pig plastic figures - you could set up Peppa at the seaside in the garden or find a story about Peppa doing things in the garden - I remember one about Daddy Pig blowing giant bubbles - and then do in your garden.

****** has some Peppa pig activities including some finger puppets and colouring sheets. You could laminate some Peppa pictures and hide in the garden, or make a Peppa Pig Bag (normal bag with picture of Peppa stuck on front) and use as a collecting bag.
Or maybe get some big carboard boxes and make into Peppa's car or the train.

Penny :)

abella
20-03-2011, 11:54 AM
how about getting your wellies on and making/jumping in muddy puddles!!!

Blaze
20-03-2011, 02:26 PM
All of the above & blowing bubbles & recycling!:thumbsup:

jo f
20-03-2011, 08:52 PM
its peppa pig month on ******, worth a look!

Chell
20-03-2011, 09:07 PM
What about going to the library to look for Peppa Pig books.

Allie
20-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Last week I bought a roll of Peppa pig wrapping paper and cut out the figures for my two one year olds to stick onto paper, piles of glue and peppa pig stuck everywhere, they loved it. Older children could cut out the figures by themself.

I think I will laminate some cut outs to hide in the garden, it would also be fun to find in the sand pit.

Allie

Stormy
20-03-2011, 10:59 PM
http://www.nickjr.co.uk/shows/peppa/
Some nice ideas on here, I have a little one who loves Peppa pig

grindal
21-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Mine all love Peppa too - as did DS1. Recently I cut up loads of old peppa comics (they are way too expensive to throw away!) and stuck peppa and chums onto paper, cups, plates etc.

We also made pictures of mindees with peppa and chums.

I dont know what it is about peppa that they all love so much - I find her quite irritating!

Pipsqueak
21-03-2011, 02:45 PM
How about frying bacon, sausages, having a bbq with pork chops.

Peppa is a pet hate - sorry

Blaze
21-03-2011, 02:46 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mushpea
22-03-2011, 04:20 PM

:laughing: :laughing:

my first suggestion was bacon sandwichs:D

we have made finger puppets and are going to make peppa pig biscuits --round biscuits with butons for eyes and marshmallow noses and paper plates with egg carton piggy noses then print of pics to colour
should it rain we will go puddle splashing

thanks for the suggestions