PDA

View Full Version : A SUNNY SUNNY SPRING SATURDAY

angeldelight
19-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Wow what a lovely Saturday it is.:clapping: :clapping: I hope you all have the same?

What are you all doing today

I am off to have a pub lunch in town

Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine

Angel xx

Minstrel
19-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Glorious here too!

DS's are off to a party this afternoon. Great although I'll have to stay as it's quite a way and petrol is so expensive it's not worth me coming back for only an hour.

DD is stunned by the sunny garden. We've been sitting out by the back door and she loves it. Mind you, being born in Sept this is probably the first bit of sun she's ever seen!

Have a lovely day all!

Angel- how is Vikki now? I haven't had time to find the any updates. And your new grandson? xxx

TammyN
19-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Morning, it is great to see the spring here isn't it!

we are going to chill in the garden, im on strict doc's orders to rest so that is what i'll do.

pub lunch sounds tempting tho we will see

Enjoy your Saturday everyone xx

PixiePetal
19-03-2011, 11:20 AM
We are going to a friends 40th birthday drinks do this afternoon :thumbsup:

loads of cleaning and tidying to do first - don't think I will want to do it after :D

have a nice lunch Angel and enjoy the sun everyone who has it :thumbsup:

Twinkles
19-03-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm on strict instructions to have a duvet day - so I am !

Still in my PJ's and going for a snooze soon :D

cherry
19-03-2011, 12:34 PM
Lovely bright sunny day here, just finished the weekly shop and now off to the Education show at the NEC Birmingham :)

FussyElmo
19-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Been to dancing got my dd2 who is 2 1/2 her first dance outfit she looked so very cute.

Had dinner with my friend now back home with children playingt outside.

Dh and ds1 gone to rugby so a peaceful afternoon :)

loocyloo
19-03-2011, 03:17 PM
been and bought about 20 big cakes for our leaving 'tea & cake' party tomorrow! plus all the stuff for the childrens leaving disco!

been sorting out everything for that and made a big chilli (now in slow cooker) for tea tonight!

scary, we move in 3 weeks! DH is wandering around making lists of things, but finally managed to get him out with DS & DD for LONG bike ride!

could do with a little sleep ......

wish i could be out in the garden doing my veg patch, but as we're moving, i have no need!

onceinabluemoon
19-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Afternoon Angel and friends

I'e spent the morning making a 'memory wall' for my mindees with lots and lots of photos backed on brightly coloured paper all over one wall in the playroom. It looks fab if I do say so myself!

Next I have to go sort out the garden as shortly we will be having it decked for the mindees to be able to play out in all weathers.

Then paperwork to catch up on.

Work as usual then, lol :laughing:

miss mopple
19-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Isn't it beautiful out :clapping:

I've been to the garden centre and bought some big veggie boxes so that next week we can start to grow our own :D

Hubby is out, and DD1 is taking DD2 out to play so I am going up to my sunny office to do half hours paperwork then I'm going to curl up in the sunny spot on the sofa and do some needlework. Then later tonight I am finally going to watch Twilight on dvd :thumbsup: Just trying to decide whether to let DD1 watch it too or pack her off to bed and have it all to myself

Happy Bunny
19-03-2011, 04:18 PM
i'm being boring stuck indoors doing my assignment

LOOPYLISA
19-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Evening everyone, its been a lovely day here :clapping:

Done lots of washing and got it all on the line, went to homebase and bought the paint for the bathroom , had lunch with my mum, did the tesco shop, and i am finally chilling now :D

Hope the weathers as nice tomorrow, hope to get in the garden x