PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY AND ITS ALMOST THE WEEKEND WAHOOOOO

angeldelight
18-03-2011, 07:50 AM
Morning Everyone

FRIDAY WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER DUPER :clapping: :clapping:

I have a lovely day off so my weekend has already started - what is everyone doing today ?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xx

Toothfairy
18-03-2011, 07:56 AM
Morning everyone

A chilly start to the day, can't see it warming up much :(

We are doing bits & pieces for Red Nose Day today.
We are decorating biscuits and making Gruffalo masks.

Tomorrow I am starting the last Unit of the DHC (3), can't wait to get it all over & done with and sunday we are sorting the garden out.

Have a great day

jelly15
18-03-2011, 07:58 AM
I have only one mindee today, so we are popping into town to get art & craft supplies (and new shoes for me). Also DS is coming home from Uni for a long weekend :jump for joy: .

mrs_scottydog
18-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Morning Angel,
We have a quiet day today. My mindee went home early yesterday with an ear infection so won't be here today. The only things I have planned for today are my usual get together with some mums I know, a doctor's appointment and the school run. Oh and I must make the cheesecake that I've been planning to make for the last couple of nights.
Hope you have a lovely day off. Hx

It's a small world
18-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Good morning everyone. Easy(ish) day today , no mindees just schoolies. But also have ds (hence easyish day:laughing: )

We did a sponsered walk yday which was good fun and lots of Gruffalo activities.

Having a chilled out weekend as had a busy one last week.

Have a good weekend everyone xxx

mama2three
18-03-2011, 08:15 AM
feeling rotten this morning , lost my voice too :( Luckily just baby mindee today then just one after school so can take it easy . Hoping to be better for the weekend I want to tackle the garden / jungle!

sandy64
18-03-2011, 08:20 AM
morning angel hope you enjoy your long weekend ive got a nice quiet day only got one for a few hrs so gunna enjoy hope you all have a great weekend:)

nannysue
18-03-2011, 08:30 AM
A very wet good morning from down here in not so "Sunny Somerset" !!!!!!

this weather is going mad i was walking around in short sleeves yesterday moaning how warm it was!! ( i don't do the heat i'm afraid!!)

Only have school runs today so have a chance to take it easy, or i could do oodles of paperwork ......................... or not :laughing:

Whatever your plans have a good day :)

nicoleon
18-03-2011, 08:57 AM
hope it clears up here, could do with some more sunshine. got my dd and two mindees (all under 2) but schoolies aren't here tonight so at least i get to finish a bit earlier :clapping: enjoy your long weekend x

keeks
18-03-2011, 09:04 AM
Good morning guys!

I'm also off today, have a visit (mum with 4 year old daughter) this morning, then to town to get new glasses, then to my friends gym to take some photos when he's boxing. And tonight going for dinner to celebrate a friends birthday.

Busy day off, hey! :D

I hope you're better soon Kath. :(

Have a lovely day everyone :clapping:

xx

ORKSIE
18-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Morning all
I have just been given the off:clapping: :clapping:

Going shopping with my Mum:)

have a great day all
xx

Mouse
18-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Morning everyone!

Today is my day off/study day. I really should be getting on with it, but am struggling to find my motivation - I've checked on my email account, on Facebook and on here, but it doesn't seem to be in any of those places. Perhaps I ought to get my work out & see if it's there :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

LOOPYLISA
18-03-2011, 09:25 AM
Morning, my day off :clapping:

Its looking dull out there today and chilly, hope it brightens up for the weekend, we are hoping to get out in the garden :D

Have a good day everyone x

AnnieM
18-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Morning everyone. It is cold here today, but looks like it might be brightening up a little bit out there I can actually see the tiniest patch of blue!
I am taking my 7 month old grandson to the doctors at 12 because he has really bad eczema on his chest and back, he is scratching it and making it bleed. :( After that I am going to toys r us to take something back then just the after schoolies to pick up, who are going to decorate biscuits for red nose day. :thumbsup:

clio0602
18-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Morning hope your all having a good day. We having to wait in as dd's dad sent her some flowers as he bin working away for a month what she'll make of flowers at 35mths I don't know lol she's colouring in philips school things in the pack at mo then we are doing the gruffalo mask and some biscuits with red decoration. Hope delivery comes soon as the sun is shining so want to go out! X

charleyfarley
18-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Afternoon Everyone

So far today I've took my 2 to school , dd dressed in her jamas and dressing gown for Comic Relief, ds was in normal clothes but red top and red nose.

Went to collect mindee to take him to pre school as his moms car is off the road.

Popped to Tescos for the weekly shop and then Morrisons to finish off, you always forget something. Tescos had plenty of bargains for me again today :clapping:

Done 2 loads of washing and hung them both out. hAVE A LAMB HOTPOT in the slow cooker for tea, wrong choice really as it's lovely and warm today.

Made some cakes ready for the los to decorate after school later.

Just got the vacuuming and dusting to do before school run later so having 5 minutes with the Loose Women :clapping: :clapping:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx