PDA

View Full Version : FREE - MACLAREN TWIN BUGGY

onceinabluemoon
16-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Maclaren Duette (side by side twin) and double waterproofs plus shopping baskets. Similar to techno in design but much much easier to push due to slightly different frame!!

Main colour navy, second colour lime green (sort of check)

All fabrics sound, good clean condition, frame has a very slight give at elbows but will last ages yet and not enough to make it harder to push

Having a decluttering session so free to collect (Devon) or will wrap for you to arrange your own courier

Sorry but as I'm giving this away and am working stupidly long hours right now I am not doing photos.

rainbowsplash
17-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Maclaren Duette (side by side twin) and double waterproofs plus shopping baskets. Similar to techno in design but much much easier to push due to slightly different frame!!

Main colour navy, second colour lime green (sort of check)

All fabrics sound, good clean condition, frame has a very slight give at elbows but will last ages yet and not enough to make it harder to push

Having a decluttering session so free to collect (Devon) or will wrap for you to arrange your own courier

Sorry but as I'm giving this away and am working stupidly long hours right now I am not doing photos.

Where abouts in Devon are you please as I am in that area at the weekend and desp for a double buggy, we are off to Teignmouth if that's near you I would be interested please, thanks.

PS Would the wheels need replacing anytime soon? Thanks x

onceinabluemoon
06-04-2011, 07:34 PM
This has now gone