PDA

View Full Version : to all on fb

babs
11-03-2011, 11:42 PM
hi folks if you have added me to face book you have had invite to a PETITION TO GET ADRIAN LEWIS HIS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT BACK i just sent this to all my friends list so if you can help please do so.. face book have deleted ade's account because they dont think its him with out even checking, i can tell you it his account as hubby plays darts with him and we wer invited to his party when he won the worlds ... crazy how they would do this. also i hope ive not upset anyone in sending this out... thanks if you can help Babs.x

nell57
12-03-2011, 06:25 AM
Hi Babs, just seen your invite on FB. Just because its early on a Sat morning and I'm up at stupid oclock, I sat reading, through bleary eyes it thinking is it real and just a joke. Do you know why its happened, maybe some jealous so & so has reported it to FB:censored: :huh:

Hope he gets it sorted soon:thumbsup:

babs
12-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Hi Babs, just seen your invite on FB. Just because its early on a Sat morning and I'm up at stupid oclock, I sat reading, through bleary eyes it thinking is it real and just a joke. Do you know why its happened, maybe some jealous so & so has reported it to FB:censored: :huh:

Hope he gets it sorted soon:thumbsup:
we have no idea who may of reported it but they should look at ppls accounts before deleting his family are on it as its his private account also alot of private photos of him and his little girl, hes had this account since he was at school so alot of his school friends are on there to... i do hope they get it sorted to and thanks for any support people have given ...

Blaze
12-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Hi Babs - jusr looked at my phone & seen your texts:blush: All info was correct!:thumbsup:

babs
12-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Hi Babs - jusr looked at my phone & seen your texts:blush: All info was correct!:thumbsup:

lol i was gonna pm you thought id done it wrong and you would have to going running down the road .... sent it off now says 30 days to reply.. fingers crossed