PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Far Cotton, Northampton

Joanne M
11-03-2011, 01:24 PM
I am an Ofsted registered childminder including over night care. I have completed my Induction Standards courses run by Northampton County Council, these modules will give me all the relavent knowledge regarding the practical side of childminding. I have also completed the course 'Children with Additional Needs'. I have an Early Years First Aid certificate valid until March 2013. I have completed my Level 2 Numeracy & Literacy, and I am obviously fully CRB cleared. (As is my partner).

I have been minding children since June 2010, and currently look after a 1 year old for 2 days a week. A Brother and Sister who I take to, and pick up from School & Nursery and 3 other children for 2 nights a week.

I also have Childminding Public Liability Insurance.

I am available Monday to Friday and can drop off and collect children from Queen Eleanor Primary, Delapre Primary, Gloucester Nursery and St Mary's day Nursery.

I am NOT available for School holidays.

Basic weekday rate £3.50 per hour, per child.

All children who stay with me during the day can attend the various local 'Stay & Play' groups.

Please contact me to discuss your individual requirements as different rates may apply, including the cost of meals or outings.