PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday was a good good day

manjay
10-03-2011, 12:37 PM
as my lovely hubby came home after 15 weeks away from us:clapping: and yes absence definitely does make the heart grow fonder:D He reckons he has come home to a new woman ( a very confident one:rolleyes: )

Later in the evening I also found out that I had won the public vote against 4 others to become a parent governor of our primary school so I am feeling just a teensy bit pleased with myself today.

And the icing on the cake I have a pair of size 10 skinny jeans on!! Woo hoo;)

Life is good right now xx

TammyN
10-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Fab news on all accounts :thumbsup:

Enjoy your new found happiness, glad hubby is home safe and sound

Tammy xx

ajs
10-03-2011, 12:50 PM
i can't believe he is home those 15 weeks really have shot by

well done on being voted parent governor too
but most of all congrats on being in to a size 10 jeans
i am wearing a skirt i bought about 4 yrs ago and haven't worn for about 3, just losing half a stone has dropped me back down a dress size so i am very happy with that.

Mouse
10-03-2011, 12:54 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Great news all round!

Is he home for good now, or will he be off on another mission sometime :cool:

Penny1959
10-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Fantastic news about jeans and governers post - and as to DH being home - I can imagine the reunion.

Penny :)

manjay
10-03-2011, 01:21 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Great news all round!

Is he home for good now, or will he be off on another mission sometime :cool:

I think it is safe to say he has the travelling bug now:rolleyes: plus he has met lots of international contacts whilst he has been away so I am sure he will be off again soon. However he is supposed to be home for a few weeks and then off to London for a job so a little closer than last time. He has been asked to return to Antarctica for the next season which means he will be off in November again.

The reunion wasn't bad at all Penny;)

The Juggler
10-03-2011, 01:29 PM
as my lovely hubby came home after 15 weeks away from us:clapping: and yes absence definitely does make the heart grow fonder:D He reckons he has come home to a new woman ( a very confident one:rolleyes: ) and a far skinnier one - did he recognise you!!!!????

Later in the evening I also found out that I had won the public vote against 4 others to become a parent governor of our primary school so I am feeling just a teensy bit pleased with myself today.

And the icing on the cake I have a pair of size 10 skinny jeans on!! Woo hoo;) go you!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is good right now xx

so glad you are feeling so happy hon. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: and yeah! to your gov's appointment. :clapping:

ORKSIE
10-03-2011, 01:36 PM
So pleased to hear Hubby is back safe and sound.

Congratulations on the size 10 jeans:thumbsup:

:clapping: :clapping: to the Governor Position:jump for joy:

xx

sarah707
10-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Fab news! :clapping:

WibbleWobble
10-03-2011, 06:37 PM
i am glad he got home safe and the reunion was "to your satisfaction":blush:

here's to walking like john wayne

mandy xxxx

(i know trust me to bring it all down to gutter level- i am still poorly and bored out of my tree)

rickysmiths
10-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Fantastic news all round. :clapping: :jump for joy:

Carol M
10-03-2011, 07:29 PM
i am glad he got home safe and the reunion was "to your satisfaction":blush:

here's to walking like john wayne

mandy xxxx

(i know trust me to bring it all down to gutter level- i am still poorly and bored out of my tree)
Very naughty, but I will second that!!!
So happy for you on all counts
Carol xx

Trouble
10-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Have you come up for air :D :D :D

oh i feel more shopping comeing on :blush: :thumbsup:

Have fun xxxx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
10-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Fab news all round :clapping: :clapping:

babs
10-03-2011, 08:53 PM
glad hes home safe... gratz on size 10 skinny jeans.... go you... no wonder you havnt been around much :blush: :blush:

Gizmo
10-03-2011, 09:15 PM
yeah on your very happy day :clapping: :clapping:

nannymcflea
10-03-2011, 09:36 PM
:jump for joy: :happy banana: :jump for joy: :happy banana:

So pleased for you. xxx

Polly2
11-03-2011, 07:42 PM
:clapping: :clapping: I guess you won't be doing much study this week then hun :p

Congrats all round!!

Monkey1
12-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Thats brilliant! Welcome home Neil!
way to go on the skinny jeans!:clapping: :clapping:

manjay
12-03-2011, 10:54 AM
:clapping: :clapping: I guess you won't be doing much study this week then hun :p

Congrats all round!!

Study has seriously suffered this week! but I am paying for it today as everyone else is going out and I am stuck here with my safeguarding text books:(

Polly2
12-03-2011, 01:37 PM
Study has seriously suffered this week! but I am paying for it today as everyone else is going out and I am stuck here with my safeguarding text books:(

Oh no - thats pants :( I'm sure you will whizz through it - unlike me :o you sound as if you know what you are writing about on this one :thumbsup:

manjay
12-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Oh no - thats pants :( I'm sure you will whizz through it - unlike me :o you sound as if you know what you are writing about on this one :thumbsup:

I have realised I have now become a confident blagger:thumbsup:

sarah707
12-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Is it good to have the man home? xx

manjay
12-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Is it good to have the man home? xx

It is still a novelty at the moment so I have lots of patience! I have to keep reminding myself he has been living with 60 men (and a couple of women) for all that time so some of his bad habits are a touch worse;)

I will make the most of it as i am sure he will be off again soon:rolleyes: