PDA

View Full Version : can you believe this news story!

TinyTinker
08-03-2011, 12:13 PM
http://uk.travel.yahoo.com/p-promo-3360855

:eek: :eek: :eek:

venus89
08-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Hmmm..... the flight attendant was stupid, whatever the reason they put the child in the locker.

But I'd put money on the fact that if Mum had not overreacted so much then the child wouldn't be 'traumatised' in the slightest

rickysmiths
08-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Hmmm..... the flight attendant was stupid, whatever the reason they put the child in the locker.

But I'd put money on the fact that if Mum had not overreacted so much then the child wouldn't be 'traumatised' in the slightest

Exactly!! Silly woman. Yes it was a stupid thing for the Steward to do, and they should be spoken to by their bosses, but the parents are adults and you get the child down and make a game out of it with them, they shouldn't have suffered trauma as a result. What about the mum crying for weeks afterwards???? Sounds like a 'Lets get as much compensation as we can' situation to me.

mama2three
08-03-2011, 01:17 PM
[/COLOR]

Exactly!! Silly woman. Yes it was a stupid thing for the Steward to do, and they should be spoken to by their bosses, but the parents are adults and you get the child down and make a game out of it with them, they shouldn't have suffered trauma as a result. What about the mum crying for weeks afterwards???? Sounds like a 'Lets get as much compensation as we can' situation to me.

Definately milking it for extra coverage and compensation! Sounds like an error of judgement but the steward was trying to entertain the tot. maybe they should have been playing with him themselves then!

Mouse
08-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Definately milking it for extra coverage and compensation! Sounds like an error of judgement but the steward was trying to entertain the tot. maybe they should have been playing with him themselves then!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Louise0208
08-03-2011, 01:26 PM

:thumbsup: spot on!

JulieA
08-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Couldn't agree more! :thumbsup:

polly0
08-03-2011, 07:11 PM
I totally agree :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Stories like this are so annoying, no wonder we are such a compensation country (easy money):angry: