PDA

View Full Version : OUCH

The Juggler
06-03-2011, 08:30 AM
It was dd's dance/makeover party yesterday so farmed ds out to his friend round the corner. went to pick him up and on the corner by the temporary traffic lights was an elderly couple out of the car (which was broken down in the middle of the road) and the car was rolling backwards. They were both panicking and holding the car by the wing mirrors to stop it :panic: :eek:

Had to move it as road was down to single lane due to roadworks.

so started to give them a push wasn't too bad as not a steep hill. A young 18 year old got out to help too. We couldn't steer it on to pavement so the elderly man had to get in to steer. So me and 18 year old though no problem we can push it.

Was fine at the time but OMG do my arms and back hurt today.

funny thing was went in ds friends house to get dad out to help us push park the car properly on pavement and when we went out they had managed to start the engine again :rolleyes: :panic: :laughing: :laughing:

flowerpots
06-03-2011, 09:12 AM
:rolleyes: always the way eh?! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

little miss chatterbox
06-03-2011, 09:30 AM
poor you! get lots of rest today But well done for helping them out :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
06-03-2011, 09:58 AM
No good turn goes unrewarded - lets hope something nice turns up for you soon instead of the aching arms and back.

Good on you for helping oh hon :clapping: :thumbsup: :clapping: :)

The Juggler
06-03-2011, 12:00 PM
No good turn goes unrewarded - lets hope something nice turns up for you soon instead of the aching arms and back.

Good on you for helping oh hon :clapping: :thumbsup: :clapping: :)

nice toned biceps I think the way they hurt today :laughing: :laughing: