PDA

View Full Version : SO WHATS FOR TEA TONIGHT THEN

angeldelight
01-03-2011, 12:09 PM
I am bored with food at the moment and want some tempting ideas

So what are you all having for tea this evening ?

Angel xx

solly
01-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Just sent hubby to Tesco's :) I have been full of cold all weekend and am still suffering and haven't eaten a great deal but fancy lamb chops, i have told him this but whether he had listened that is another story

mum22
01-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Bored of food - never happened to me !! - now I really fancy steak with ceaser salad and chunky chips yummmmy

angeldelight
01-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Bored of food - never happened to me !! - now I really fancy steak with ceaser salad and chunky chips yummmmy

Well not with chocolate and snacks and things like that - never bored of food in that way :laughing:

Just meal ideas really

xx

karen48
01-03-2011, 12:29 PM
we were going to have steak pie and mash but a friend just phoned and invitited us around for dinner tonight as it's her twin boy's birthday so dinner and cake yum yum. lol

zillervalley
01-03-2011, 12:30 PM
i am at the italian tonight dd birthday

come on the pounds ha

Pixie dust
01-03-2011, 12:33 PM
put my slow cooker on this morning so will be having beef stew, When we just got back fron toddler group the house opened the door and you can smell it cooking lovely:thumbsup:

It's a small world
01-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Diet gone to a stand still so trying really hard this week so tonight we are having low fat homemade chicken curry !! Hope it turns out ok :blush:

fionamal
01-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Good old fashioned Bangers and Mash tonight and then trifle for pudding:thumbsup:

kindredspirits
01-03-2011, 01:22 PM
its a toss up between vegetable curry and tuna steaks. :huh:
last night we had Basa baked with chilli and garlic and sugarsnap peas - sooo yummy and takes about 5 mins to prepare! :thumbsup:

keeks
01-03-2011, 01:30 PM
We're having chilli and rice. Last night was awesome, we had baked salmon with feta creme and mash. It's the quickest and easiest thing ever. Just put salmon (if with skin skin side down) in a slightly greased dish. Salt and pepper. Mix feta cheese with cream and pour over (usually I make some cuts in the salmon and stuff with extra feta). Put in oven 180 degrees for 25 min. Yummy!

I also do the same thing with chicken breast! :D

xx

debratina
01-03-2011, 01:33 PM
me and the mindees are having tuna pasta bake, potato slices and salad
yummy
Debra

The Juggler
01-03-2011, 01:34 PM
we're having our boring (ish) tea. me and dh have chops/chicken with salad and veg 3 nights a week at the moment and once a week with steak. Our salads have got very creative and interesting just to spice this up a bit. It's worked though so I'm happy to stick with it.

Looking forward to Wed night as that is bolognese or chili night and then Sunday is roast night - mmmm

Twinkles
01-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Just had homemade chickpea and lentil soup for my lunch and tonight I will be mostly having veggie frittata .

Aimi-jo
01-03-2011, 02:02 PM
I am so hungry after reading this, Husband is cooking tonight so it will be whatever menu jumps out of thedrawer at him :laughing:

caz3007
01-03-2011, 02:07 PM
No mindies today so it will something grabbed out the freezer. Tomorrow we have chicken curry as children go back to school at last. But I also have some children that wont eat curry, so they will probably have chicken bites and smiley faces :laughing:

jamiebec2000
01-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Were having Lasange, (already made) with Garlic bread and Jacket Pot, followed by fruit and ice cream

Yum Yum

Beckyx

Gherkin
01-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Kids are having sausages jackets and peas and sweetcorn, hubby is feding for himself so that will be chippy and I am having a chicken salad as I ate homemade pizza at lunchtime and do not have enough propoints left for the day to have bread:( blooming weight watchers)

Splodge
01-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Don't know what we are having. We are eating out as we are taking dd (13) to see the x factor on tour tonight, so i don't even have to think about cooking. :jump for joy:

Louise0208
01-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Quorn chicken vindaloo :thumbsup:

im not a veggie but its sposed to be lower calories....last didtch attempt to get bikini fit :rolleyes:

doing the mindees home made meatballs & rice .

WibbleWobble
01-03-2011, 03:57 PM
no mindees (cos i is crock) so i popped into M&S on the way back from the docs and got some lovely fish cakes and a watercress sauce. these will be donw with oven chips.

Not one to use convenience food but i think i am let off this once. We did have home made meatballs and sauce which i got out of the freezer last night.

mandy xxx

Winnie
01-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Pizza, purple sprouting and salad.....followed by chocolate. I like a nice balanced diet :p (thats for me not mindies)

sandy64
01-03-2011, 04:43 PM
dh and 2 dd eating chilli con carne made the easy way suitable for fussy kids:laughing: rice and garlic bread. dont no what im having yet as im a vegetarian so will cook later for me any one got any easy tasty veggie recipes:)

breezy
01-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Sweet and sour chicken and rice here tonight :)

WibbleWobble
01-03-2011, 05:19 PM
dh and 2 dd eating chilli con carne made the easy way suitable for fussy kids:laughing: rice and garlic bread. dont no what im having yet as im a vegetarian so will cook later for me any one got any easy tasty veggie recipes:)

i love couscous stuffed peppers...esp if the couscous has lots of roasted veg and garlic in. I top off with some cheese.

blinkin hungry now

mandy xx

sandy64
01-03-2011, 05:41 PM
i dont like peppers but love cous cous do you make from scratch added extras or by a pkt? ive only bought pkts cheat lol sounds yummy:)

miss mopple
01-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Gammon steak and oven chips for us. The kids are having cheese and ham potato bake, griddled chicken and veg

Bananabrain
01-03-2011, 06:20 PM
My hubby has just had sardines on toast. Fantastic as he has a fish thing going on lately since I nagged him about his health.
Only problem is, I've got a prospective parent coming in half an hour
where's that air freshener?

sweets
01-03-2011, 06:26 PM
i wanted a quick tea as couldnt be bothered to cook so was just going to stir soem salmon into some pasta and drizzle with olive oil. BUT

the salmon was horrid, i thought id give frozen salmon a try as the fresh stuff didnt look great, frozen worked out much cheaper too. i cooked it in the oven as per instructions but it looked awful, was a funny colour and lots of fat. so i quickly opened a tin of tuna instead!

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
01-03-2011, 06:38 PM
braised pork cheek and parsnip mash scrummy

Katiekoo
01-03-2011, 08:05 PM
Chilli lasagne, it's Chilli layered with tortilla wraps topped with cheese bunged in the oven! Yum!
Even better with tinned chilli, less cooking :)

Chimps Childminding
01-03-2011, 08:12 PM
DS and his GF are just cooking Chicken Fajitas for them, me and hubby!!! Don't care what it is if I'm not having to cook it :D

charleyfarley
01-03-2011, 08:13 PM
The children had spaghetti bolognaise for tea :thumbsup:

But I'm too tired to even eat tonight :panic:

Carol xx

PixiePetal
01-03-2011, 08:22 PM
family have just finished roast Pork dinner. DH and DD now washing up while ill son who tried to eat a bit has gone back upstairs.

I am on here listening to the arguments between the 2 while they clear up - quite entertaining really - just waiting for DD to storm off as usual :laughing:

babs
01-03-2011, 08:32 PM
lazy one chippy tea i had fish and peas.. just followed by bay revel feel sick now.:(