PDA

View Full Version : HAVE A GOOD DAY - 1ST MARCH ST DAVIDS DAY

angeldelight
01-03-2011, 08:03 AM
Morning Everyone

Brrrrr its a cold one today

Whats everyone doing today are you celebrating St Davids day if so what are you doing ?

Cant believe its March

Hope you all have a super day

Angel xx

PixiePetal
01-03-2011, 08:07 AM
Morning Angel and all :)

I have DS off school sick so he will be confined to his room to take care of himself - he is 14.

Mindee due any time now so we will spend the day avoiding DS and go out for a walk round the farm later. See the cows and get muddy :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone :D

Polly2
01-03-2011, 08:07 AM
Morning Angel!

Cold here also! We are making daffodils this morning and eating welsh cakes! Oh and chitting potatoes!

This afternoon we are going to a new drama/singing class I have found. Hoping its will be good :clapping:

Have good day!
xx

It's a small world
01-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Morning.... my lo isnt very interested in doing much just likes to play, but may attempt to get them to colour some daffodils (only here this morning) see how it goes.

Hope everyone has a nice day x

ORKSIE
01-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Morning all
Waiting in for a delivery today.:)

My Fish tank is going tonight, sold it on Ebay, man is coming to collect it.:(

Have a great day everyone:thumbsup:

xx

PixiePetal
01-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Morning Angel!

Cold here also! We are making daffodils this morning and eating welsh cakes! Oh and chitting potatoes!

This afternoon we are going to a new drama/singing class I have found. Hoping its will be good :clapping:

Have good day!
xx

thanks for the chitting reminder! :thumbsup:

mama2three
01-03-2011, 08:16 AM
we're going to the farm this morning and much of the afternoon will be spend getting rid of the mud!! after school attempting St David day cards - so Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus everyone!

FussyElmo
01-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Thanks for the reminder of chitting the potatoes I had forgotten.

1st March where is this year going already.

Nothing planned for today as of yet will sort something out for St davids Day later maybe make daffodils :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone

sweets
01-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Were off to toddler group this morn.

id forgotten it was st davids today :blush: will pring some daffs off to colour in later.

forgotten about doin potatoes too :blush: :laughing:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
01-03-2011, 08:27 AM
Morning Angel and everyone just waiting for mindees to turn up have four today, off to toddlers this morning and I think they are doing something for st. davids day.

Have a good day everyone xx

flowerpots
01-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Good morning everyone,

I didnt even realise it was the 1st of march today :blush: let alone st davids day:blush: will get some st davids day activities arranged pronto for this morning then 1 mindee and my ds are off to pre-school, so will have a chilled afternoon with dd (whos got temp at minute:( ) and my little mindee. :D

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

mrsmaggy
01-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Morning Angel, we're off out to toddlers for the morning :clapping:

Happy St Davids Day :D

Toothfairy
01-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Morning everyone

Day off today so I'm taking my Mum for a trip to Ikea.
I've not been for ages so i'm looking forward to it.

This evening we are off to watch my DD in her School Play, Bugsy Malone.

Have a good day :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
01-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Morning everyone, cold here too.
Rose at nursery all morning so my day will be spent cleaning the playroom and playing with Alfie.
We're taking Rose to her 1st dance class tonight, hopefully she'll enjoy it, it's apparently a fun one and doesn't do shows or comps.
Have a good day

rickysmiths
01-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Brrrr chilly morning here today.

Morning everyone Happy St Davids Day.

We are waiting for mondee no 4 to arrive and then we are off to childminding group. I have a big bag of loo roll middles, green and white paint already loaded in the car and we are making Leeks today.

We will be making Welsh Cakes when we have collected from school this afternoon. I love Welsh Cakes I use my Welsh Grandmothers recipe.

Had my first NVQ visit yesterday afternoon the lady said my house was safe, phew! :rolleyes:
She couldn't believe the range of resourses I have and said 'do you use them all?' Well yes!! There's me, any opportunity to get something new :laughing: :laughing: I have accumulated them over 17yrs much to dh dismay!

She did comment that most of the cms doing the course were new and so hadn't built up their resourses or businesses yet.

angeldelight
01-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Brrrr chilly morning here today.

Morning everyone Happy St Davids Day.

We are waiting for mondee no 4 to arrive and then we are off to childminding group. I have a big bag of loo roll middles, green and white paint already loaded in the car and we are making Leeks today.

We will be making Welsh Cakes when we have collected from school this afternoon. I love Welsh Cakes I use my Welsh Grandmothers recipe.

Had my first NVQ visit yesterday afternoon the lady said my house was safe, phew! :rolleyes:
She couldn't believe the range of resourses I have and said 'do you use them all?' Well yes!! There's me, any opportunity to get something new :laughing: :laughing: I have accumulated them over 17yrs much to dh dismay!

She did comment that most of the cms doing the course were new and so hadn't built up their resourses or businesses yet.

Sounds a busy day

How do you make your welsh cakes - can you share ?

Angel xx

custardcream
01-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Morning everyone..very cold here today and electric has been off in the night so heating didnt come on or washing machine, so I am freezing and behind with everything before I have even started.

But once washing machine has finished we are off out to my sisters for lunch.

charleyfarley
01-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Morning Everyone

Everyone seemed to be running late this morning except me of course :D

Baby was 15 mins late, I was starting to panic as the school run was getting closer.

Mechanic was also 15 mins late picking my car up as it failed it's MOT on Saturday, not too much work needs doing and hopefully it will be dropped off to me at lunchtime.

Baby is sleeping at the moment and other mindee will be here about 10.45 when hopefully we will make some daffs

Have a great day

Carol xx

Twinkles
01-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Day off today. Dh has only two mindees and has taken them to toddlers - peace at last !

It's my last Tuesday off as we have two new starters next week.
So I'm on here doing paperwork as you can tell !

Mouse
01-03-2011, 11:55 AM
Morning!

We've had a hectic morning & now the lo's are eating lunch while I find some daffodil pictures to print off for them.

Cold here today, but the sun is out :clapping: My solar powered butterfly stuck to the window is flapping its wings for the first time in forever :laughing:

singingcactus
01-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Good afternoon,
I'm not doing much today, my little guy has come really really cranky today and all he wants to do is sleep. Been asleep for a couple of hours now, after having had an early morning nap too.
I think the after school kids want to finish painting a bit more of the fence and play with the new tyres. Will try some muddy play with the baby then too - or he might well be asleep again :( he's having a hard time with his teeth.