PDA

View Full Version : Childminder with vacancies from April, Greenhill/ Beauchief Sheffield

Nell30
28-02-2011, 06:10 PM
I have completed the Sheffield Developing Quality Practitioners course, hold an OFSTED approved 1st aid certificate, have completed my safeguarding training and am a Level 2 Teaching Assistant. I am waiting for my OFSTED registration visit, which I have been told will be in the next 4 weeks. I will then have vacancies from April onwards. :laughing:
I live on a quiet culdesac just outside the village of Greenhill, within walking distance to Graves and Millhouses park and Beauchief and Ecclesall woods. I have a fully enclosed rear garden with large outdoor play equipment, and ample indoor play space. With 3 girls of my own, aged 12, 10 and 9, and a very friendly labrador, my house is child friendly, warm and welcoming.
I can offer school and pre-school drop offs and collections to Greenhill School and local pre-schools.
Please pm me if you would like more information.
www.sheffieldchildminder.com - backlink to childminding help on homepage

Pauline
28-02-2011, 06:28 PM
backlink to childminding help on homepage

Thank you! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nell30
02-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Forgot to mention the other important bit..... I will also be available for full and part day care from birth+ :)
Realised it reads as only wrap around and school collection / drop offs

kerryharley
27-05-2012, 01:00 PM
hi

i am new to this site so apologies if this is wrong.

i am looking for a childminder for full time hours for my 3 year old son harley.

in september he will be going to greenhill pre school so would need dropping off and picking up.

do you have an availability

thanks
kerry
xxx