PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork for 7yr old??

EllaP
28-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Hi all i have an before and after schooler and wondering what paperwork i need for him? Do i need to do any obs etc?

Thanx

candylove13
02-03-2011, 07:46 AM
Im sure someone will come along more clued up than I am but I have had 2 older children start this week.
In their file I have recorded their about me sheet, emergency contacts, contract, special care requirements ect. Then for observations we are planning to make a scrap book for each child to fill when they like about things we have done, how they are feeling, pictures, photos that parents and Ofsted can see. Im going to include them in my weekly planning folder and keep a dairy in their file, just for general notes.

As they are not EYFS I don't think you need to keep a learning journey but may need to evidence how you are planning for them. Also I am planning to overlook my risk assessments to ensure it applies to this age group.

Hope this helps :)

sarah707
02-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Contract, permissions (including emergency medical advice and treatment), child information form, attendance register...

I always put together a scrap book for my older children as well. :D

madwoman
03-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Thanx for asking that question EllaP i was wondering that too and thanx for the advice to the others xx