PDA

View Full Version : when to advertise

marlee1986
28-02-2011, 11:46 AM
hi all im almost registered i have called prospectus anf they have said by 17th march i will have my inspection, i did have some one lined up for 1st april but has now contacted me and said she doesnt need me, so was hoping to get registered and walk straight in to work but now i wont be.

i was wondering can i advertise now for april as my freind has tols me u get alot of enquiries to start april ??? we have quite a call for childminding in my area, can i advertise now ???

Blackcat
28-02-2011, 12:13 PM
I did, I put down early april but my reg and inspection came quicker.
I put I was pre reg and looking for mindees for april

marlee1986
28-02-2011, 12:18 PM
if my inspection will be by 17th march, do you think ill have my certificate b4 1st april i have everything else, first aid, crb me and my partner, liability insurance starts middle of march already have the certificate am all ready its just the visit, but then again my garden is nor secure 1 bit and i am a bit scared ofsted will just say NO untill its sorted but i have emailed them about it and they just said they will put a condition on my certificate say my garden cannot be used, i am getting on to the council to put up a fence xx

Blackcat
28-02-2011, 12:20 PM
ring the council to push getting your fence done

marlee1986
28-02-2011, 12:23 PM
i am im on the phone and writting letters, i know the security is going to be a big issue i have no fencing what so ever, d u think they will say no or as the email said just put a condition on it ???? i keep getting monents of doubt xx

Blackcat
28-02-2011, 12:35 PM
I would say they would put a condition on , but if it's not done in time show Mrs O your email