PDA

View Full Version : Contacts - should I make my own?

cs01
25-02-2011, 05:32 PM
I have just used my last NCMA Contract and am thinking about either buying some MM ones or making my own. (I am no longer insured with NCMA).

Not sure what to do. Have heard the MM contracts are quite time consuming to complete but have not seen one and I can't really see them online.

For those of you that have written your own, do you include lots of small print, like on the back of the NCMA ones or just the essential information?

caz3007
25-02-2011, 05:33 PM
I havent seen the latest NCMA contracts, but the MM ones cover all sorts including contact details/permissions etc.

Lorraine B
25-02-2011, 05:42 PM
I get mine from DCMA but even when i run out i think i will feel safer with having company ones that way you cant go wrong ?

Lorraine xxx

tulip0803
25-02-2011, 08:53 PM
I am with MM and still use NCMA ones as I am a member. I do this as I want to ensure that my contracts are worded correctly and they look more professional.

cs01
25-02-2011, 10:03 PM
I think I'll order some MM ones. Won't know if I like them until I try them.

miffy
25-02-2011, 10:06 PM
I've always used the NCMA ones - I like the fact that they are self-duplicating so each of you can have a proper copy, I know they've been tested in court and as already said they do look professional.

Miffy xx

rickysmiths
25-02-2011, 10:16 PM
I've always used the NCMA ones - I like the fact that they are self-duplicating so each of you can have a proper copy, I know they've been tested in court and as already said they do look professional.

Miffy xx

I use them as well.

manjay
25-02-2011, 10:34 PM
I use them as well.

and me! and I don't fancy trying to produce my own bilingual ones

Sally West
27-02-2011, 01:30 PM
I use the NCMA ones too! There is alot to fill in but at least you know you have covered everything!:)

Is anyone willing to share with me their ad hoc contract! Was going to do my own but I just don't have the time:panic: I'm upto my eyes with my NVQ3 along with endless amounts of paperwork I need to catch up on! :eek:

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to do this! xx I need it in pdef format please! :blush: