PDA

View Full Version : New fridge/freezer??

arly
21-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Hi everyone just a wee bit of advice needed.....

I really need to invest in a new fridge freezer partly because of my own family shop also because of the extras Im buying for childminding snacks and meals also because my one just now keeps building up with ice and it affects the temperature although fine for us but with the whole childminding thing now and fridge temperatures need to be recorded for the food standards agency should they check....anyway can I claim a % back? :D has anyone done this.

FussyElmo
21-02-2011, 03:21 PM
I would have thought you would have had to buy a separate fridge/freezer and used it entirely for childminding.

You would have to replace your fridge anyhow and you can claim you fridge thermometer money back but wouldnt have thought any percentage for the fridge itself :thumbsup:

arly
21-02-2011, 03:33 PM
thanks, just wondered as sometimes you can claim a percentage but think ive managed to get my hands on a 2nd hand 1 :clapping: fridge freezers can be so expensive..:eek:

Chatterbox Childcare
22-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Replacement is wear and tear to me but ring the HMRC and ask. If you brought one just for childminding then it would be 100%