PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

newbie1512
17-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Hi guys

Just wondered if there are 8 policy's that are compulsary, obviously the parents have to sign to say they have been read, then what about all the others?

I have quite a few well, more like small mountain, do you have to ask the parents to read and sign all of them?

Also how do you present them, 1 policy per page in a folder or just the essential ones in the welcome book and them a handbook

I just seem to get myself more confused each time i think about it :panic:

rickysmiths
17-02-2011, 07:11 PM
I produce mine as a Policy Document which is 7 pages long. I then have a permissions sheet with all my permissions listed, I have my Policies listed, all of them on this with a sentace underneath saying ' I have read,agree to and have received a copy of the Polices listed above.

They sign at the bottom of the permissions section and at the bottom of the Policies it is dated and there is a review date. I do mine at least once a year or when needed for instance if a requirement changes. This means they only have to sign twice instead of numerous times.

newbie1512
17-02-2011, 07:22 PM
thanks for your reply:)

So do you have more that 1 policy per page then? I read somewhere that you can only have 1 per page, i could be wrong?