PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AGAIN - CAN YOU FEEL THE LUVVVVV

angeldelight
14-02-2011, 08:29 AM
Morning Everyone on this valentine morning - hope you all got something nice?

Hope you all had a great weekend

Cold and drizzle here at the moment

Do you all have a busy day what are your plans?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xx

PS - I am just waiting for Enrique to arrive with my presie :clapping:

Toothfairy
14-02-2011, 08:40 AM
Morning everyone

Hubby got me a card and a single Red Rose (which he presented to me in bed this morning :blush: ). He is working from home today so that we can spend a little time together. He has just left to take DD to school and then he is nipping up to M&S to get their £20 Vanlentines meal which he is cooking for me tonight.

I'm busy tidying up and getting things ready as I have a family coming to see me today regarding a full time slot (mum is a Teacher and Dad is an Actor!!)

Wish me luck. :thumbsup:

angeldelight
14-02-2011, 08:43 AM
Morning everyone

Hubby got me a card and a single Red Rose (which he presented to me in bed this morning :blush: ). He is working from home today so that we can spend a little time together. He has just left to take DD to school and then he is nipping up to M&S to get their £20 Vanlentines meal which he is cooking for me tonight.

I'm busy tidying up and getting things ready as I have a family coming to see me today regarding a full time slot (mum is a Teacher and Dad is an Actor!!)

Wish me luck. :thumbsup:

Good luck with the family hope it goes ok - let us know

Angel xx

Toothfairy
14-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Will do :thumbsup:

venus89
14-02-2011, 09:43 AM
I got a text from DH half an hour after he'd left for work saying 'oops, it's valentines day, big kiss xx'. I think that will be it :D

I have a mindee coming at somer random time as doctor's appointment at some time today... don't know when. Another due at 10.15 - easy start to the day fro me, then, which is good as I feel really rough today and could just do with a day off.....

Has Enrique arrived yet?
Good luck Toothfairy.

Mouse
14-02-2011, 09:45 AM
This was our conversation yesterday:

DH: you haven't got me card for tomorrow have you?
Me: No, it's not your birthday for a couple of weeks
DH: no, for valentine's day
Me: Good god no, what would I do that for?
DH: that's good. I haven't got you one either.

We're not very romantic :ROFL1:

angeldelight
14-02-2011, 09:52 AM
This was our conversation yesterday:

DH: you haven't got me card for tomorrow have you?
Me: No, it's not your birthday for a couple of weeks
DH: no, for valentine's day
Me: Good god no, what would I do that for?
DH: that's good. I haven't got you one either.

We're not very romantic :ROFL1:

:laughing: :laughing:

Love it

Angel xx

charleyfarley
14-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Morning Everyone

Daz bought me some lovely flowers :clapping: :clapping: ok so I was with him and I chose them but he paid for them and carried them :laughing: oh and then dropped them before we got back to the car :panic: Who said romance was dead :laughing:

I have lo coming for another settling session today, a longer, paid one, he really is adorable :thumbsup:

And I really need to find my phone :panic: not sure where it is and no doubt the battery has run out now too :panic:

Mitchell is visiting a local fire station today which he's really excited about.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today

Carol xx

FussyElmo
14-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Had flowers and chocolates this morning and dh has ordered me a pasta maker so Im well chuffed :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping: I dont normally get anything.

Its my mums birthday she is 71 today so just going to make her a cake and will visit once all the after schoolies have gone :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

angeldelight
14-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Had flowers and chocolates this morning and dh has ordered me a pasta maker so Im well chuffed :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping: I dont normally get anything.

Its my mums birthday she is 71 today so just going to make her a cake and will visit once all the after schoolies have gone :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

Happy birthday to your mom my dad is 71 this year too and my mom 70 - hope you have a super day

Angel xx

Leanne59
14-02-2011, 01:11 PM
He has just left to take DD to school and then he is nipping up to M&S to get their £20 Vanlentines meal which he is cooking for me tonight.

We have an m&s meal last night as dp works away it was lovely we have scallops, steak and chips, shortcake pudding, wine and chocs. it was well worth the £20.
enjoy your night:D

LOOPYLISA
14-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Happy monday and happy valentines day :clapping:

I came downstairs to red roses covering the lounge, a pandora bead and a lovely card :D

Have a lovely day and evening everyone x x x

FussyElmo
14-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Happy birthday to your mom my dad is 71 this year too and my mom 70 - hope you have a super day

Angel xx

Thanks Angel :)

Cake all made and presents got going to be a nice night:thumbsup: