PDA

View Full Version : Registration

gavbyre
09-02-2011, 07:50 AM
How long does it normally take from sending your ofsted forms to the inspector coming out, im due to move into a bigger house in just over a month so dont want to send my forms out to early that the inspector wants to come half way through the move!! on the same hand I dont want to delay it too much by not sending till ive moved.

Thanks

Gavin :)

sarah707
09-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Ofsted are usually quite quick - say about 2 / 3 weeks.

It does depend on where you live though so you might be best ringing them and asking.

Hth :D

marlee1986
09-02-2011, 06:33 PM
hi sorry sarah i cud be wrong or its differnent areas but i sent my forms off 4 weeks ago, and i got my letter saying that theyve recived them and then recived my crb forms and with the crb forms my letter said that once they recived the crb back then with in 7 weeks they will contact me for pre-reg visit. abd they also said this on the phone when i spoke to them.

it cud just be thats wht they do in this area ???

hope this helps

nicola1981
09-02-2011, 07:26 PM
hi sorry sarah i cud be wrong or its differnent areas but i sent my forms off 4 weeks ago, and i got my letter saying that theyve recived them and then recived my crb forms and with the crb forms my letter said that once they recived the crb back then with in 7 weeks they will contact me for pre-reg visit. abd they also said this on the phone when i spoke to them.

it cud just be thats wht they do in this area ???

hope this helps

This is the same for me