PDA

View Full Version : Registered childminder in Stevenage

sallyj
07-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Hello,

I am Sally a registered childminder in the Bedwell area of Stevenage, I live within walking distance of the Fairlands Lakes, we often walk to feed the ducks there, or visit the childrens park to play on the swings/slides/ play equipment etc. In the summer we often take a picnic to the new Splash Park, which is a safe enclosed area for young children, with shade from the trees if it's hot..

I work to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) to ensure that babies and young children reach their full potential through ( age appropriate ) play and activities.

I use my lounge for a variety of activities, puzzles/trains+track/cars+road/cooker+play food/musical toys/dressing up and a multitude of other activities.

I use my kitchen for messy play i.e painting and sticking/playdough/drawing etc.

Outside I have a safe enclosed garden with a toddler slide, rocking toys, bikes/trikes/cars/buggies as well as a sand tray and water tray.

I have all appropriate insurances in place, and myself and family are all CRB checked.

I hold a variety of childcare orientated certificates including, Paediatric first aid, Safeguarding children, and i hold a NVQ level 3 qualification in Child care. Learning and Development.

Please message me for further details.. My core hours are 8-6 Mon- Fri, but I can be flexible, I can offer full-time or part-time hours..

MitchellSE
30-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Hi
Do you have any vacancies for a 3 year old. Would need pick up from st vincentde paul nursery at 11.45 monday, tuesday, thursday and friday.
Sinead Mitchell