PDA

View Full Version : Space theme

Baildon bears
06-02-2011, 10:49 PM
I am doing some planning for a space theme and I am struggling to think of anything for PSED, can anyone suggest anything?

xdirtydancerx
06-02-2011, 11:06 PM
I am doing some planning for a space theme and I am struggling to think of anything for PSED, can anyone suggest anything?

I've also been thinking of a Space Theme :D

For PSED I have got working together to construct a space rocket (for example: Using a cardboard box and other materials). I'm not 100% confident that it's right but I like the idea lol ;)

sarah707
07-02-2011, 08:04 AM
Yes xdirtydancerx that's right!

PSED is about sharing, taking turns, behaving appropriately, working within the community of the group, being confident etc.

You might say you will put the child's work on display, make something together, work on the child not shouting out or running around when reading a book, support the child to appreciate a similarity or difference in the life of another child, help the child to make music joining in with the other children... those kinds of things.

Hth :D

xdirtydancerx
07-02-2011, 11:44 AM
work on the child not shouting out or running around when reading a book

Definitely need to work on this with my mindee! And he definitely only has one type of voice at the mo - his outdoor voice! :rolleyes: