PDA

View Full Version : phew - registered! (well, when crb comes back..)

heidicat
03-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Ofsted lady was lovely today. She was here for about 2 hours and tapped into a laptop whilst asking me questions - mostly about safeguarding and the 6 areas of Learning and Development.

Quick look round house and yes, I can start as soon as my crb comes back.

Thank god thats over with. Was really worried but it was fine.

x:clapping: :clapping: :jump for joy:

Bexboo1
03-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Congratulations. That's great news!!!!:clapping:

heidicat
03-02-2011, 02:30 PM
thanks! :D

a3human
03-02-2011, 03:16 PM
That's great news!!
Was it worth all the stress hehehehe!

Quick question... How long fdid it take from when you sent in the forms before the visit?
Reason I'm asking, is because we're redoing our kitchen and at the same time have the applications ready to go in. But would hate for Mrs O to walk-in when the house is full of dust and I have no where to make her a cup of tea!

heidicat
03-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Sent the forms just before Christmas, and she called on Tuesday am so about 6 weeks. Pretty quick really and its just the wretched crb that I'm waiting on.. still on stage 4...

how quickly do you think your kitchen will take? Id send them off when its on the finishing stages otherwise you might be sitting around waiting for her to call.!

mrsbonnet
04-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Mine will be 6 weeks from application to visit.

CRB checks only took a week!

a3human
04-02-2011, 05:26 PM
That's great! Thanks!
6 weeks... I think I'll wait till about 2 weeks before they start with the kitchen then send the forms in. That gives me then enough time to get everything sorted in the kitchen and a bit hang of the new kitchen ;)
Rather safe than sorry!
Thanks for the advice!