PDA

View Full Version : WOOHOOO It's official!!

Beetlejuice
03-02-2011, 02:20 PM
I've PASSED my NVQ!!!!:clapping: :clapping: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: I got an email last night from my tutor confirming that I'm all done and dusted and I can collect my files from her next week. I'm so pleased. It's been a rough ride and sweat and tears have gone into every page of the darned thing.

She's given me the details of the lady who is in charge of enrolling for the FOundation Degree now and if I can find a suitable timed course I will be starting in the Autumn - subject to sweet-talking MIL/FIL to lend me the money!:o

Thanks to everyone who has listened to me bang on about it - I'm sure I've bored the pants off all my friends and they are as relieved by me that it's over!!!

clio0602
03-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Well done! :clapping: :laughing: :clapping:

I really need to get myself sorted on the fd or nvq just don't know if I have the motivation at the mo :rolleyes:

sandy64
03-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Congratulations all the hard work has payed of now well done take a break before you decide on next course:)

manjay
03-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Congratulations. All that blood sweat and tears will stand you in good stead for the FD. I hardly had to break a sweat for my NVQ but that made me completely unprepared for the FD:rolleyes:

miffy
03-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Well done! I remember the relief when it's all finished :laughing:

Miffy xx

amanda1309
03-02-2011, 03:15 PM
Well done :clapping:

Beetlejuice
03-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Congratulations. All that blood sweat and tears will stand you in good stead for the FD. I hardly had to break a sweat for my NVQ but that made me completely unprepared for the FD:rolleyes:

I had a really hard time with the NVQ because of my tutor but we resolved our issues and in the end she was v supportive. She is pushing me to go for the FD - I've left a message with the FD tutor for her to call me back so we can discuss it!!:eek: I have to say that I'm extremely nervous but really want to do it.:o By the time I've finished this and done EYPS I'll be nearly 40 but I'm really motivated atm to do it.:D

The Juggler
03-02-2011, 03:40 PM
that's fabby hon:clapping: :clapping:

Helcatt
07-02-2011, 03:33 PM
woohoo! Well done

Hx

zillervalley
07-02-2011, 03:38 PM
well done :clapping: :jump for joy:

Playmate
07-02-2011, 03:47 PM
I had a really hard time with the NVQ because of my tutor but we resolved our issues and in the end she was v supportive. She is pushing me to go for the FD - I've left a message with the FD tutor for her to call me back so we can discuss it!!:eek: I have to say that I'm extremely nervous but really want to do it.:o By the time I've finished this and done EYPS I'll be nearly 40 but I'm really motivated atm to do it.:D

I had a really hard time doing my NVQ just couldn't get my head around it and my tutor was not bril. I hate to say it I'm finding the FD easier and much more enjoyable :D
Please don't be worried about being nearly 40 when you finish, I will be nearly 50 :eek:

Well done and congratulations :clapping: :clapping:

tracey36
07-02-2011, 04:44 PM
congratulations :clapping:

Mollymop
07-02-2011, 04:56 PM
That's brilliant well done you x

green puppy
07-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Well done! Can't wait to get to the end of mine.

manjay
07-02-2011, 06:04 PM
I had a really hard time doing my NVQ just couldn't get my head around it and my tutor was not bril. I hate to say it I'm finding the FD easier and much more enjoyable :D
Please don't be worried about being nearly 40 when you finish, I will be nearly 50 :eek:

Well done and congratulations :clapping: :clapping:

I agree! Age is just a number. I will be 42 this year when I finish the FD but I am continuing on to the next level (if I can find somewhere to have me:rolleyes: ). Tbh I have the study bug big time and I think I will probably continue to study at some level until I get thrown out for being too old or senile:D

nannysue
07-02-2011, 06:22 PM
I agree! Age is just a number. I will be 42 this year when I finish the FD but I am continuing on to the next level (if I can find somewhere to have me:rolleyes: ). Tbh I have the study bug big time and I think I will probably continue to study at some level until I get thrown out for being too old or senile:D

Well Done Beetlejuice , it must be a wonderful feeling !!:clapping:

I'm in the process of doing my NVQ and i will be 60 !! :D in April and must admit i have stuggled, i have found it very hard going ( having health problems at the same time has definatly not helped!!) but the end is in sight , so i've been told ..... you will hear me shout with joy thats for sure .

Keep going everyone ... we will make it !:thumbsup:

manjay
07-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Well Done Beetlejuice , it must be a wonderful feeling !!:clapping:

I'm in the process of doing my NVQ and i will be 60 !! :D in April and must admit i have stuggled, i have found it very hard going ( having health problems at the same time has definatly not helped!!) but the end is in sight , so i've been told ..... you will hear me shout with joy thats for sure .

Keep going everyone ... we will make it !:thumbsup:

Good for you Sue:thumbsup:

Another minder in my village completed her FD last year and she has passed her 60th birthday:D

Beetlejuice
07-02-2011, 08:00 PM

LOL you sound like me! I hated school - I was considered bright but I messed about especially once I discovered boys :blush: lol. I really enjoy studying now even though it can be hard to squeeze in with work and family. I'm also thinking about what I might like to do with all these qualifications (MIL asked me if I will now get a 'proper' job :censored: :angry: ) and I have wondered about going into teaching. I like the idea of teaching childcarers stuff like the NVQ (or the equivalent) etc. But that's a way off yet lol!