PDA

View Full Version : ARE WE ALONE?

sweets
02-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Just watching the news , they have just said they may have found loads of new planets, and that highers the odds of finding one with life on it!

just wondering if you think there might be?

do you believe in 'aliens and ufo's'? have you ever seen one?

would you want to know if there was other lifeforms or do you think it would be better if we never found out?

wendywu
02-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Sweets have you been eating the magic mushrooms again :clapping: or just the coconut ones :thumbsup:

Blaze
02-02-2011, 06:29 PM
I think it would be v. arrogent to think that we are the only ones (supposedly intellegent life forms:rolleyes: ) in our universe - we can't even really comprehend out own glalxy let alone the infinate beyond! Just MHO.

Twinkles
02-02-2011, 06:30 PM
There is an Alien life force in my house.
It speaks in grunts , it's hygiene leaves a lot to be desired and it eats us out of house and home. :D

funemnx
02-02-2011, 06:31 PM
It speaks in grunts , it's hygiene leaves a lot to be desired and it eats us out of house and home. :D

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
02-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Ps it's definitely not an intelligent life form !!!!!

Chimps Childminding
02-02-2011, 06:33 PM

Hee hee!!! Must have invaded my house too!!!!:laughing:

I am also of the belief that there could be other forms of life on different planets - as long as they stay on their own ones thats fine with me :eek:

sweets
02-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Sweets have you been eating the magic mushrooms again :clapping: or just the coconut ones :thumbsup:

lol, no sweeties for me today but i have just had a glass red wine which always sends me a bit funny! lol shouldnt drink it really as it makes me turn bright red and i get hot sweats :blush: but i do like a glass now and again :thumbsup:

xdirtydancerx
02-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Yeah - there can't just be us. I always thought they'd discover another planet somewhere that looked like earth and had doubles of us dotted all around it. I don't know why but I just have lol