PDA

View Full Version : Post registration ofsted visit....

HopscotchCaren
01-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi, I have been registered since the begining of january - just had a phone call from prospects to say they would like to do a post registration visit on
10th feb.

She said she wants to check courses attended, courses scheduled, first aid cert and my intentions for the childminding process.

Is there anything you fabulous people out there can help with - I haven't read much (if anything) about a post registration visit - which isn't a 'grading' inspection.

She said she doesn't want to see any children (fortunately cos I only have 1 child 1 day per week)

Any help / suggestions / ideas etc very gratefully received. She said she will be here for approx 2 hours.

Thanks guys !!

Caren xx :rolleyes:

Rmead
01-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Never heard of a post-registration visit! Had you not done your first aid/courses before pre-reg visit? I can't imagine much to talk about that wasn't in the pre-reg one if she doesn't want to see children and it's only been a few weeks!
Hope it goes well, let us know what it's like x

HopscotchCaren
01-02-2011, 04:51 PM
I had no actions on my pre-reg visit, and the inspector then was happy with my knowedge and intentions.

Thankyou anyway - maybe someone else will have had this experience.

I will let you know what happens anyway !

Ta !
Caren. :)

HopscotchCaren
04-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Prospects got it wrong... they thought I was due a registration visit... anyway - panic over. !

Blackcat
04-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Prospects got it wrong... they thought I was due a registration visit... anyway - panic over. !

prospects came to visit me and they rung three times, the first time whilst a prospect officer was here (but i let it ring) and today i got two phone calls from two dis=fferent women to arrange a pre reg visit .
I think there computers must be playing up lol