PDA

View Full Version : TUESDAY 1ST FEB

angeldelight
01-02-2011, 08:03 AM
Morning Everyone

Where did Jan go then :eek:

It is pouring down with rain here and chilly but not so cold - Do you have the rain?

What you all doing today - we were off to the woods but doubt that now in this rain

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xx

Tink
01-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Morning all, not a good start for me this morning as I have a trip to the dentist, only a small filling but my stomach is in nots I hate going.

I will then pick mindee up from nursery at 11:30 and were going to do some Chinese New Year dragons for our display :)

Hope you all have a nice day xx

angeldelight
01-02-2011, 08:09 AM
Morning all, not a good start for me this morning as I have a trip to the dentist, only a small filling but my stomach is in nots I hate going.

I will then pick mindee up from nursery at 11:30 and were going to do some Chinese New Year dragons for our display :)

Hope it goes ok at dentist good luck and hugs

Angel xx

Tink
01-02-2011, 08:10 AM
Thanks Angel :D

FussyElmo
01-02-2011, 08:11 AM

Still got my eldest ds off as he has an infection in his tooth - his face is still really swollen poor mite.

Got my do coming today so other than that nothing till my afterschoolies get home :thumbsup:

angeldelight
01-02-2011, 08:11 AM
Still got my eldest ds off as he has an infection in his tooth - his face is still really swollen poor mite.

Got my do coming today so other than that nothing till my afterschoolies get home :thumbsup:

Hope he feels better soon

Angel xx

Toothfairy
01-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Morning all.

Cold, frosty but dry down here in kent.

We are making Chinese lanterns today and tomorrow we are making Dragon puppets.

Have a good day :thumbsup:

mama2three
01-02-2011, 08:32 AM
Quiet morning I think for us , maybe baking , then going to softplay this afternoon with Mandy , ChristineE , AnnieM , possibly more.....highlight of my social calendar!

ajs
01-02-2011, 08:39 AM
Quiet morning I think for us , maybe baking , then going to softplay this afternoon with Mandy , ChristineE , AnnieM , possibly more.....highlight of my social calendar!

and mine, really looking forward to it too, I am still working on mum to collect S from CJ's rather then me have to leave early to take her but
If I am not there when you get there I will be just after 1 after i drop her if mum can't do the drop off

xdirtydancerx
01-02-2011, 09:21 AM
I have to go to work today :mad: And dd is still off school with swine flu so you can guess where I'd rather be!!

Hebs
01-02-2011, 10:26 AM
I have today off as i wasnt well yesterday, but feeling a bit better today

it's sunny and blue skies here but chilly, got the workmen here building my storage :clapping:

manjay
01-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Only before nad after schoolies for me today!!! Although no rest for the wicked as I have plenty of course work to do:(

However as it is Feb I can now say that my dh is starting his journey home THIS month:clapping: . He won't be home til mid March but it sounds better if I say he is starting his journey on 28th Feb:D

clio0602
01-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Its sunny but chilly here.

Had to cancel 1 mindee as had to take ds to doc, tonsilitis apparently but seems ok now he's got the day off. Magic this penicillin making him feel better after 1 dose lol.

Trying to get some LJ's updated but with my 2 fighting and arguing theres no chance :rolleyes:

PixiePetal
01-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Back at work for me today - couldn't be more happy to work after recent events :thumbsup:

TheBTeam
01-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Not a nice day here, got Ruby at the vets to repair a hernia caused by a popped spay stitch, so her second operation within the week.:(

PixiePetal
01-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Not a nice day here, got Ruby at the vets to repair a hernia caused by a popped spay stitch, so her second operation within the week.:(

Poor thing - we were lucky with our terrier pup when she was spayed. spent as much time in her crate as possible to keep her calm or she would have been jumping about as usual :rolleyes: Vet gave her the ok in 7 days, and leaping all over the place again. :thumbsup:

angeldelight
01-02-2011, 02:10 PM

Ouch

Hope she is ok

Angel xx