PDA

View Full Version : help

kelliehartzer
30-01-2011, 09:21 PM
hi i got to mind a nearly 7yr old for an hour after school...but im stumped as to what paper work i need for him...its only for 2 weeks,...any help much appreciated

ty:thumbsup:

mufftie
30-01-2011, 10:28 PM
you still need a contract and permission forms to be covered by your insurance , ive drafted a temporary contract stating that it follows the terms and conditions set out in my standard contract which is able to be veiwed at anytime upon request , you need to make sure they sign permission for medical treatment , car travel etc aswel

kelliehartzer
30-01-2011, 10:54 PM
ty...:)

im with morton and micheal...can i use a contract that i brought off a disk or does it have to be there contract....im newly registered and i got no one to help me...sorry guys for the prob silly question

mrsmaggy
31-01-2011, 07:04 AM
I get them to sign everything although its a pain, at least then im covered completely :D

sarah707
31-01-2011, 07:52 AM
ty...:)

im with morton and micheal...can i use a contract that i brought off a disk or does it have to be there contract....im newly registered and i got no one to help me...sorry guys for the prob silly question

It depends on the quality of the information you have on the disc.

Contracts are very important because if they do not carry the correct wording / terms and conditions / instructions for completion then if there's a problem in the future you are up the creek.

I always suggest new members buy a pack of either MM or NCMA contracts to start with then you can adapt them to suit you and make your own (remembering confidentiality of course).

Hth :D