mayberry
29-01-2011, 07:01 PM
well done both of you :clapping: :clapping:

Dawn xx:thumbsup:

Alibali
29-01-2011, 07:12 PM
:clapping: :clapping:

i'm 4Lb off my first stone, but have the munchies so much today :blush:

You're doing well Hebs, if you have a notion for something have a small piece of it, if you don't you'll just want it more:thumbsup:

We'll be at that stone before you know it:)

Hebs
29-01-2011, 07:54 PM
You're doing well Hebs, if you have a notion for something have a small piece of it, if you don't you'll just want it more:thumbsup:

We'll be at that stone before you know it:)

i know, its those pesky after eight mints i got for christmas :blush:
but i was at bootcamp again today so hoping thats helped too :D

Mollymop
29-01-2011, 07:55 PM
That's brilliant well done you!

I have managed to lose half a stone in a few weeks by just eating better with no snacks! I couldn't believe it! Now looking forward to being a size 10 by the summer (size 14 atm which is not me!)

I have had chippy this week and a chicken burger takeout:blush: so wasnt' expecting to lose much but I think its cos I have stopped eating so much at lunch and elevenses, I used to polish off 2 packs of crisps and butter toast just for a snack! SO I believe u can eat what u want just keep off the snacks!:laughing:

good luckxx

Hebs
29-01-2011, 08:21 PM
i've had such a busy week this week, with my first aid course and then at the dentist on thursday night with melissa that i've been exhausted and comfort eating :blush:

but i'm having a super early night tonight and hopefully will feel more refreshed tomorrow so i can focus on getting the last 4lb of this stone off

i'm also a size 14, would be happy to be a 12 :D

Alibali
29-01-2011, 09:59 PM
I'll be happy to be a 14:blush: