PDA

View Full Version : NCMA public liability insurance

littleraspberry
28-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Just a quick question because I don't want to have to wait till Monday to call the NCMA myself!
I took advantage of my LA's Quality Start programme and got insurance and a pack from the NCMA. The pack has arrived, and I have my ref number to get into the NCMA members site. It says at the side that I have insurance and it runs out January 2012, but I don't have a bit of paper that says this.
Should I have a bit of paper from the NCMA? I kind of envisioned getting something similar to my car or house insurance policy. If not, what do I do if parents ask about it? Do I give them my ref. number?
Thanks!

mrs_scottydog
28-01-2011, 08:59 PM
When I got my membership and public liability insurance I got a certificate (both A5). You're supposed to display your insurance certificate with your registration certificate etc. So yes I think that you should have received one. I'd give the NCMA a call to get them to send you one. Hope that helps Hx

Blaze
28-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Double check the file case mine was in there & easily missed it's an A4 bit of paper spit into A5 - half is your membership certificate & half is your PLI.
HTH:)