PDA

View Full Version : how long - childcare vouchers

Kat
26-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Hi

My parents asked me if I do childcare vouchers ... hmmmm yes :) But I have question regarding :

How long are you waiting for your money being on account since parents got invoice?

How does it work?

karensmart4
26-01-2011, 10:19 PM
It can take up to 5 working days from activation. I have a few teachers as parents and they all pay via on line voucher scheme.

i also have one parent that pays by paper voucher, they give it to me and I claim on line, that one usually takes 3 working days to reach my account.

The max that a parent can get on the voucher is £243 per mth so I invoice total amount due, then give a receipt once the money is with me for £*** Voucher plus £*** bacs or cash.

Hope that helps :)

grindal
27-01-2011, 11:13 AM
I have one set of parents who pay me with 2 different types of vouchers. the first is a paper voucher. After I am given the paper voucher I have to log on or phone up to activate it it then takes 3 or 4 working days to be paid into my account. Dad then uses a different voucher company to pay the rest - as monthly fees vary. These seem to take longer to get paid in - over a week sometimes.

We had a few problems when we first started the contract, but seems to be working quite smoothly now.