PDA

View Full Version : Be honest.....

Banana
18-04-2008, 09:19 AM
how much excercise are you doing?

i am doing a few sit ups here and there, have been on a couple of walks but other than that not done much and im feeling really rubbish about it.

i cant find my davina video - richard moved our lounge around and moved all the dvds and videos to the spare room - i'll be damned if i can find it, he has promised to find it for me tonight.

i just dont feel the weight coming off quick enough - any of you got any excercise tips?

xxx

carolinel
18-04-2008, 09:22 AM
nope -not excercising at all. running around after kids all day is enough for me!!

Pipsqueak
18-04-2008, 09:24 AM
excercise??? whats that then???

Inbetween rushing around with the kids, dogs, hubby, housework etc I don't get time to exercise!!!

(ps sorry to muscle in here!!)

Monkey1
18-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Been on my leg magic every morning and done a few crunches on my 'bean' but other than that just pushing three kids in a double pushchair uphill on the school run!!!!!!
Trouble is i feel like i need the energy........mmmmmmm.those kit kats were yummy!!!!:blush:

nell57
18-04-2008, 01:02 PM
A group of us have started walking on a Monday night while kids are at swim training, but thats it apart from running round after the kids and school runs same as everyone else:D

Helen

Alibali
18-04-2008, 01:25 PM
I am at present giving my fingers a very thorough workout, and do so at least once daily:D :D :D

Ali :)

deeb66
18-04-2008, 02:34 PM
WALKING

I used to love going out walking and to be honest I still do.

In the summer months when the kids go home I put on my ipod and go out walking for about hour to hour and half as this gives time to myself and help to unwind.

Didn't get to do it much last year but have started to build up again.

I used to sometimes go out for a walk over the weekend too and used to walk to the nearest Sainsbury's and back for some milk.......the round trip used to be 7.5 miles!

Went out with the kids on Wednesday and took them down the river road and back (little ones in buggy) and clocked up nearly 7 miles in total.......have to say I was shattered afterwards as haven't done that sort of distance in a while.

I think this is what helped with the extra weight loss this week!

Banana
18-04-2008, 02:39 PM
7 miles - i dont think i could stand walking 7 miles with little uns - isabelle walks everywhere now, am quite sure she would be moaning herself stupid by the end of 2 miles.

I really want to start going for a run in the morning. But the thing is - i feel daft. I dont want people to stare at me! lol

x

deeb66
18-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Trust me...after walking a little way the little ones are practically begging to go in the buggy :D

Don't think I could go running as I would end up with 2 black eyes:laughing:

Even at my slimmest I have always been big chested!

Tatia
18-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Don't think I could go running as I would end up with 2 black eyes
Oh boy do I understand that! Unless I had a wheelbarough, I wouldn;t even try to run! My friend wants me to do race for life with her and start training. I could walk it, no prob but run...:eek:

I walk a lot. About 3 miles a day just for school trip alone (1/2 mile each way, three times a day). Used to walk even more after collecting lo at school gates but he screams in his buggy so can't concetrate and get too irritated.

Keep meaning to bust out either the belly dancing (used to go to classes and everything) or the Yoga Booty Ballet. Also used to regularly attend Yoga classes. I miss that more than anything. Husband misses the belly dance!

donnahay0
18-04-2008, 03:48 PM
I've got really into running but it's become too easy to say I haven't got time for run this evening as i'm too busy or too tired.

Really need to make the effort - it has helped me lose weight and I am generally healthier - which is what I want most.