PDA

View Full Version : Had my briefing session tonight - couse starts next thursday!

mrsh
17-04-2008, 10:40 PM
I was soooooooo nervous! My mind is now going round and round- there just seems so much to take in.
I have already told them I won't be ready to start childminding until Jan+ as I'm moving house. I was told I was ok to do course but need to hold back ofsted until then as they aim to process in 12 weeks.
I'm just overwhelmed with everything to be honest and keep thinking if I can do it or not. I have 5 kids of my own but this seems very different to looking after your own. Just hope I'll be ok - thank god for sites like this x

sarah707
18-04-2008, 06:50 AM
It's a lot of work to start with, but you've got plenty of time to fit it in if you're looking at a January start date... once you're up and running it's just finding a routine for the day so you fit in the writing while the children are playing...

There's loads of advice around the forum - have a good nosey about and shout if you need help! :D

angeldelight
18-04-2008, 06:52 AM
You will soon get the hang of everything

Of course you also have the forum so heaps of information here

Angel xx

Monkey1
18-04-2008, 06:59 AM
You will be fine and soon get to grips with everything!

buildingblocks
18-04-2008, 05:51 PM
once you're up and running it's just finding a routine for the day so you fit in the writing while the children are playingD

Its not the working day you have to worry about Sarah its finding the time to read all the posts on the forum as well as having a life. I came off here last night after midnight and still had a page of posts come on now and another 6 pages have appeared :panic: :eek: :eek: :eek:

angeldelight
18-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Told you before Kate you need to type faster haha

xxx